Update: Canes Camp Report in Post #85

Advertisement
Eduardo runs HARD

Stacy Coley is just special.... AC is suppose to be the fastest corner but Coley pulled away from him in that 1 on 1.

Herb Waters is a BEAST

Duke Johnson is a super saiyan

AJ Highsmith came down w/ a good hit on the running back.... ;)

292.gif

Chip Brierre ‏@chipbrierre 1h
This will not be a regular occurrence so please do not be deterred by one episode. I live for my Canes and to please the viewers.

Chip Brierre ‏@chipbrierre 43m
I'm going to fix Ep. 14 now and re-upload it when I'm finished and make sure it's done right this time. Thank you all for your patience

Advertisement
Chip Brierre ‏@chipbrierre 1h
For those that watched EP. 14 of Canes Camp Report, I apologize for the poor quality. You deserve the best and this will not fly.

I think we found the culprit for Episode 14

Chip Brierre ‏@chipbrierre 13h
So no Canes Camp tomorrow..... Time to party? Sunset Pub Crawl let's do it!

294.gif

Advertisement
Coley is undeniable. I think he has a Sammy Watkins type impact for us. IDK if he can get those numbers like Watkins had his freshman year because Clemson made him the focal point and we have a bunch of guys, but I see Coley having that type of impact on games. Really glad we landed him.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This gif could be studied for years and it would not be enough to fully understand it's greatness.

this **** gets me everytime. The guy riding on it that decides his best option is to just fall off is hilarious

I like the token runners who make this fake attempt at stopping the golf cart.

Its like one of em said

"Oh **** I went to fast, Ima fall cause I dont know what to do if I catch this ****."

This gif could be studied for years and it would not be enough to fully understand it's greatness.

this **** gets me everytime. The guy riding on it that decides his best option is to just fall off is hilarious

I like the token runners who make this fake attempt at stopping the golf cart.

Its like one of em said

"Oh **** I went to fast, Ima fall cause I dont know what to do if I catch this ****."

There is a chunky dude in a hat that falls down immediately after running for the cart. I have a theory that he realized instantaneously that he had no chance of slowing that cart down and faked his fall. Rather than make an embarrassing attempt, he choose to Budd Dwyer himself and remove himself from the rescue.

Advertisement
Back