Update: Canes Camp Report in Post #85

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
[video=youtube;x2EqLS7rIBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2EqLS7rIBU#at=132[/video]

Watch this whole thing. He's ****ed up during his segment and highlights.

Too much fame too fast. Like all the great ones he just couldn't handle this much fame so quickly. Only a matter of time before he's found dead on a Ruby Tuesday's toilet with one hand up a waitresses skirt and the other balled up around a bag of coke.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The quality of these has gotten worse as camp has gone on. The guy who edits these things must be drinking.

Advertisement
Dammit mane. This is why we can't have nice things. I said this from the getgo I don't want Chip to be the GOAT canescamp reporter untill he can stay the GOAT canescamp reporter. Boy went Hollywood on us

Advertisement
As Golden was leaving practice, Chip was whispering slurred words and trying to make out with the tackling sled. Golden walked by, shook his head, and said "Jesus, Chip - look at yourself."

Advertisement
Watch this whole thing. He's ****ed up during his segment and highlights.

Too much fame too fast. Like all the great ones he just couldn't handle this much fame so quickly. Only a matter of time before he's found dead on a Ruby Tuesday's toilet with one hand up a waitresses skirt and the other balled up around a bag of coke.

270.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is poor quality but I'm going to excuse my man Chip because Giselle was probably walking around the editing room wearing nothing but pasties and a g-string. That's enough to distract any man. I'm telling you fellas, that chick is a freak I can see it in her eyes.

This is poor quality but I'm going to excuse my man Chip because Giselle was probably walking around the editing room wearing nothing but pasties and a g-string. That's enough to distract any man. I'm telling you fellas, that chick is a freak I can see it in her eyes.
372.jpg

Laffles. As noted, looks like the whole crew was shlackered.

Giselle? Passed out in her dorm shower.

Production? Doing 151 shots in the studio.

Chip? Lines off a go-go dancers ***.

Advertisement
Back