Update: Canes Camp Report in Post #85

Advertisement
Remember when he wore the wrinkled Polo at Canesfest? We knew then, and we did nothing. Nobody to blame but ourselves.

Remember when he wore the wrinkled Polo at Canesfest? We knew then, and we did nothing. Nobody to blame but ourselves.

You don't understand, the man is a fisting machine. He could show up disheveled, unkempt and smelly (below) and he is still the iron chef of pounding vag.

375.jpg

Advertisement
1. Quality of these are **** poor now. We are spoiled.

2. Coley is on another level.

3. Beau ain't scared.

4. Perryman almost killed Duke.

Best video I've seen yet. Chip was at the top of his game, like always.

Advertisement
Thank God. Thank God we're back in the beautiful, soft, caramel colored hands of Giselle. Hopefully that lunatic Chip is chained to a bed somewhere in rehab.

He still made an appearance if only by voice at the end and its safe to assume he is still suffering...
Thank God. Thank God we're back in the beautiful, soft, caramel colored hands of Giselle. Hopefully that lunatic Chip is chained to a bed somewhere in rehab.

[video=youtube;x2EqLS7rIBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2EqLS7rIBU#at=132[/video]

Watch this whole thing. He's ****ed up during his segment and highlights.

Too much fame too fast. Like all the great ones he just couldn't handle this much fame so quickly. Only a matter of time before he's found dead on a Ruby Tuesday's toilet with one hand up a waitresses skirt and the other balled up around a bag of coke.

PM Toard for the super-Canetastic decoder screen. The video makes no sense without it.

Also, for a limited time, you get the official soundtrack to "Fall, E14" for the low, low price of redzone scramble rushes!

Advertisement
Like with any electric baller, you take the good with the bad with Chip. Does he fumble at times? Sure, but he also can light it up with the best of them; that's why he's on our team.

Advertisement
Golden was screaming at Susan Miller-Dogface "Medusa head on me like I'm 'luminati!"

Advertisement
Back