**UPDATE 7/12/17** The Opening FIRST & SECOND Teams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I keep seeing this on multiple threads, yall gotta get that shook Folden syndrome out of your system.

You all are legit ****ing your pants in fear of a High School QB going to FSU, that ain't what Canes fan do man, that's just not us smh.

I know 7 in a row I get it, but come on man being scared of Fields if he goes to FSU is straight up ***** mentality.

I keep seeing this on multiple threads, yall gotta get that shook Folden syndrome out of your system.

You all are legit ****ing your pants in fear of a High School QB going to FSU, that ain't what Canes fan do man, that's just not us smh.

I know 7 in a row I get it, but come on man being scared of Fields if he goes to FSU is straight up **** mentality.
Say that again, please.

He can go wherever he pleases, I'm confident in our d-line getting to him. Feel free to light it up during 7 on 7 kid

Losing 35 - 6 now. We have by far the worst coaches calling our plays. ZERO creativity in the routes.

Advertisement

I know 7 in a row I get it, but come on man being scared of Fields if he goes to FSU is straight up **** mentality.

I aint worried especially if we get savages on defense whoever they get wont be able to do a **** thing

This

If we don't start getting recruits of Fields' caliber, top kids in the nation(not just SF), its going to make FSU much more difficult to beat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back