**UPDATE 7/12/17** The Opening FIRST & SECOND Teams

Advertisement
Not worried, just meaningless 7 on 7 play. Rather I'd love to just see our guys swing another huge name our way with so many of them there. You guys overreact so heavy to some practice in no pads that means nothing in the grand scheme of things

Advertisement
I really hate to see Storm18' get eliminated BUT this 7 n 7 **** is just all fun.. NOW I must say, in this 7 n 7 event as fans of the game, we learned a lot about different recruits (some good and some bad), BUT at the end of the day IT'S two-hand touch padless football!!

IMG_1069.jpg
[TWEET]881587126244003841[/TWEET]

The only thing I've been hoping for from "The Opening" is the ability for our recruits to convince Micah Parsons and Michael Thompson to give us a good, strong, honest look. On a separate note, Richt was coach at UGA for 15 years and he seems to be persona non grata in Georgia recruiting. The people like him, they respect him, but they trust that Kirby can get it done; LEAD THEM TO A CHAMPIONSHIP. South Florida kids have Georgia on their lips, but Georgia kids, especially metro ATL, don't seem to have us on theirs.

Advertisement
The only thing I've been hoping for from "The Opening" is the ability for our recruits to convince Micah Parsons and Michael Thompson to give us a good, strong, honest look. On a separate note, Richt was coach at UGA for 15 years and he seems to be persona non grata in Georgia recruiting. The people like him, they respect him, but they trust that Kirby can get it done; LEAD THEM TO A CHAMPIONSHIP. South Florida kids have Georgia on their lips, but Georgia kids, especially metro ATL, don't seem to have us on theirs.

Who is this guy lol? Same guy who down voted me when I said Elijah Moore wasn't good enough for a roster spot.

Kirby has hype cause he comes from Bama. Richt has had an uphill battle especially nationally since we haven't been relevant in over a decade. I still think Kirby will be exposed as a corch just like most Saban assistants

I keep seeing this on multiple threads, yall gotta get that shook Folden syndrome out of your system.

You all are legit ****ing your pants in fear of a High School QB going to FSU, that ain't what Canes fan do man, that's just not us smh.

I know 7 in a row I get it, but come on man being scared of Fields if he goes to FSU is straight up **** mentality.

Truth!

Agreed on the Saban halo; I've written as much in other posts that got lost in the ether on their way to the moderators. Oh, well.

And, though there's an argument that though we have not been relevant in a decade, it also says neither has Richt (despite being known for top 5 recruiting classes...). I guess I just expected more from his ability to recruit Georgia, not that it's absolutely needed (there is the story about Jimmy Johnson not leaving Florida to recruit one season). I'm just being greedy and a bit impatient, I guess.

Advertisement
I keep seeing this on multiple threads, yall gotta get that shook Folden syndrome out of your system.

You all are legit ****ing your pants in fear of a High School QB going to FSU, that ain't what Canes fan do man, that's just not us smh.

I know 7 in a row I get it, but come on man being scared of Fields if he goes to FSU is straight up **** mentality.

^^^^ ***** fsu

This

If we don't start getting recruits of Fields' caliber, top kids in the nation(not just SF), its going to make FSU much more difficult to beat.

al ******* golden almost beat fsu two years in a row before his small-time program mentality (which your comment absolutely reeks of) kicked in at the half both times.

Advertisement
Now I want Fields to go to FSU.
Eff it.
It will be that much more gratifying when we beat him.

He can go wherever he pleases, I'm confident in our d-line getting to him. Feel free to light it up during 7 on 7 kid

Amen.
A Mike Tyson quote indirectly relates to this...
"everyone has a plan...until they get punched in the face"

This

If we don't start getting recruits of Fields' caliber, top kids in the nation(not just SF), its going to make FSU much more difficult to beat.

al ****ing golden almost beat fsu two years in a row before his small-time program mentality (which your comment absolutely reeks of) kicked in at the half both times.

Funny how we almost beat FSU when we get one of the best QBs in the country, proving my point. There's no statistic for almost beating a team. You either win or you lose, and we have happened to lose seven times in a row. They're continuing to load up on top prospects and we should do the same and or better.

I definitely know that Al Golden & Co. are gone and know that the current staff is a massive upgrade in every category so much so that I think we beat FSU this year even with the odds against us.

Ok Kirby licker. UGA 27...Nicholas STate 26

Advertisement
Back