**UPDATE 7/12/17** The Opening FIRST & SECOND Teams

Advertisement
Lost game #2 : 26 - 0

Fields picked us apart & Trevor Lawerence sh*t the bed.

What a blowout. Defense shouldn't be giving that up, regardless

Looks who shows up lol.

Like clockwork

Huh? Maybe you're confusing me with someone else. The only thing I've ever ridiculed on this site is Bubba being plan b. That's it.

I believe Lawerence was the reason for a lot of the pts against but our guys shouldn't let Fields go 7 for 7 and 2tds at halftime.

That's a guy I don't want to see at uf or Fsu

You actually called Baxa a plan C. And GTFO, everyone knows you claim to be an insider and it's bull****. You've also admitted you're not even a Miami fan.

You said Pope was going to decommit because he was upset over posts on this board, and that was obviously BS.

You claimed to be close with a bunch of the elite Miami guys and demanded credit for calling the Fuller commit, even though literally everyone knew it was coming.

You do know it's possible to look up someone's post history on here, right? So don't even try to lie anymore, you're just another bitter Gator fan

When I look at how Lawrence performed (I'm no expert), BUT this tells me he's only good with 10 other studs around him.. In 7 n 7, that's where a pure athletic passer is suppose to shine.. (7 N 7 was the type of event Kaaya would be named to the hall of fame from) I really think this performance for Lawrence, has to make ppl wonder if the kid is really that good.. A lot of this kid's throws was bad throws and he could've easily finish that game with 4 or more INTs!! Now in the case of Fields, he has definitely shown that he is a gun slanger in this type of event..

Lost game #2 : 26 - 0

Fields picked us apart & Trevor Lawerence sh*t the bed.

What a blowout. Defense shouldn't be giving that up, regardless

Looks who shows up lol.

Like clockwork

Huh? Maybe you're confusing me with someone else. The only thing I've ever ridiculed on this site is Bubba being plan b. That's it.

I believe Lawerence was the reason for a lot of the pts against but our guys shouldn't let Fields go 7 for 7 and 2tds at halftime.

That's a guy I don't want to see at uf or Fsu

You actually called Baxa a plan C. And GTFO, everyone knows you claim to be an insider and it's bull****. You've also admitted you're not even a Miami fan.

You said Pope was going to decommit because he was upset over posts on this board, and that was obviously BS.

You claimed to be close with a bunch of the elite Miami guys and demanded credit for calling the Fuller commit, even though literally everyone knew it was coming.

You do know it's possible to look up someone's post history on here, right? So don't even try to lie anymore, you're just another bitter Gator fan

Wow. I'll give you credit on half of point 1. I did and still do call him plan c.

The other are absurd. Please go through history and see. Not worth my breath to refute.

Quit derailing the thread and get back on topic.

Good for the guys to get out there and experience a big-time event like that together. Will only make the bond closer with this class.

As for the final score, who cares?

Advertisement
Man what happen to the offensive weapons, game 2 was 0 and game 3 only 6.. I hate when my hopes are high for our Storm18' squad and things doesn't go as plan..

Advertisement
Man what happen to the offensive weapons, game 2 was 0 and game 3 only 6.. I hate when my hopes are high for our Storm18' squad and things doesn't go as plan..

Uh, 7 v 7 is all about QB play, especially when the entire defense is elite.

If you're QB isn't spinning it, you have no chance

A lot of the best players on pro are in the trenches or rb, positions that aren't included in the 7 on 7s or ones that have little impact.

Would have loved to see how well or how bad sit would've performed with the same squad

Uh, 7 v 7 is all about QB play, especially when the entire defense is elite.

If you're QB isn't spinning it, you have no chance

I concur. Everything I saw pointed it to the Kentucky commit outperforming the Clemson guy. But neither being 7 vs 7 world beaters

Advertisement
Advertisement
First, it's 7-on-7.

Second, so our "team"went 1-2 against all-star talent. They won't ever face that level of talent (for age) ever again.

Third, no pads.

Fourth, it's seven on seven.

First, it's 7-on-7.

Second, so our "team"went 1-2 against all-star talent. They won't ever face that level of talent (for age) ever again.

Third, no pads.

Fourth, it's seven on seven.

Saying who they went up against is an excuse...they are all-star's themselves. It's not like we had 5 people on a team of scrubs

Advertisement
Back