**UPDATE 7/12/17** The Opening FIRST & SECOND Teams

Advertisement
**** on the other post I thought Pope was struggling.. Dude seems to be beastin. Dude better get his 5th star after this is over. Same for Silvera and Scaife need to get his 4th. I'm hearing nothing but good things from our commits. I only haven't heard much from Mallory, Jobe, and Lingard.

We won game 1 in pool play 29-12 against the Lunar team with Surtain & Campbell.

Lunar also had 4 FSU commits (2 CB- Lytton, Samuel Jr, RB- Cook, OLB- Gainer) and 3 other SoFla studs X. Williams, E. Moore, and A. Schwartz!! And Team Savage made it look easy..

Advertisement
Mach Speed: Justin Fields 7/7 with 2 TD passes, last one a 70+ harder to Josh Vann.

Advertisement
I been following it on 247, the #1 player in the country is really struggling in this game.. He had one pass for a pick 6 and 2 other passes that basically was dropped that should've been picked off.. He eyes his WRs down, the defense is really reading him well!! I hate to say it, BUT this will be the game that media ppl will use to put Fields ahead of Lawrence in the rankings.. Fields is really showing out thus far!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lost game #2 : 26 - 0

Fields picked us apart & Trevor Lawerence sh*t the bed.

What a blowout. Defense shouldn't be giving that up, regardless

Looks who shows up lol.

Like clockwork

Huh? Maybe you're confusing me with someone else. The only thing I've ever ridiculed on this site is Bubba being plan b. That's it.

I believe Lawerence was the reason for a lot of the pts against but our guys shouldn't let Fields go 7 for 7 and 2tds at halftime.

That's a guy I don't want to see at uf or Fsu

Advertisement
Back