Unspoken Factor That May Impact The QB Race

Who the **** believes Martell or Jarren is leading after spring? Show me the reports, not just posts from Canesinsight members, but legit credible journalists. I can tag references if you want me to. ****, It's more of a battle between Martell and Jarren now than it is Jarren and N'kosi. Especially after the 3rd scrimmage.
Credible Journalists???....On what F-ing planet do you live??

Advertisement
CIS remains the greatest refuge for the mentally challenged. OP curled up with his mayonnaise sandwich, sniffing his aunt’s underwear worrying about QBs losing THEIR FOCUS. Oh, the sweet irony.

If someone shyts themselves in the offseason in the middle of a wide open QB race, you should be grateful that he showed his lack of resolve now instead of during the season. Someone out of the three will step up.
That wasn't mayonnaise.

What kind of post is this bro? None of us know these kids personally. They are 18-22 year olds. Not fair to paint kids in that picture for things that were not criminal offenses. I don't know who starts but I won't base it off character when we know next to nothing abut these kids. Would you have said Baker Mayfield wouldn't have started at Oklahoma based upon his conduct???
I clearly stated where my trepidation comes from: "My nervousness for N'kosi stems from past mistakes the young man has made. With Jarren, it's strictly about staying committed to remaining engaged, diet, and his body." I never once said these kids were criminals or even close to it. I would never disrespect them like that. I use to literally walk the same route to class as Jarren his 1st semester at UM. There's nothing criminal about him or N'kosi.
Your last statement is pretty useless. You're literally comparing a former Heisman winner to our current situation. When your QB is that talented you'll put up with more.

No one. The coaches have all said it themselves . Or don’t you read?
CIS remains the greatest refuge for the mentally challenged. OP curled up with his mayonnaise sandwich, sniffing his aunt’s underwear worrying about QBs losing THEIR FOCUS. Oh, the sweet irony.

If someone shyts themselves in the offseason in the middle of a wide open QB race, you should be grateful that he showed his lack of resolve now instead of during the season. Someone out of the three will step up.

The fūckery being laid down on this site by an alarming number of cisTards is mind boggling. Posting here has made me realize that there are way more stupid people than I thought existed. It’s mind boggling.

Mouth breathers are staking their ground on one guy (mostly Tate and Perry) and being complete retards about it.

Justabout anything can happen between now and Aug 24, and reasonable people are hoping the best guy shines, whoever it might be.

Advertisement
Are you questioning what he said??....Or just runnin off with your Johnson Sucker??
"CIS remains the greatest refuge for the mentally challenged. OP curled up with his mayonnaise sandwich, sniffing his aunt’s underwear worrying about QBs losing THEIR FOCUS"

Do you read with your eyes or your Johnson Sucker?

“Whoever wins the job we’re going to 100 percent gear it toward their skill set, do whatever they do the best,” Enos said. “Our system is built that it’s very multiple and very diverse. Once your system is in... now you decide, he’s our quarterback, these are our running backs, these are our receivers, and you gear it toward what those people do well. But you can’t start gearing it towards the people until you figure out who those people are….

“I think good coaches adapt to their personnel… The big thing is your quarterback. What’s he good at?Is he better in the pocket? Is he better outside? Is he better in the gun? Is he better under center? Is he a better play-action passer? Is he a guy that can read the coverage and get through his progression? You need to gear your system toward your personnel.”

Exactly what great coaches do...love it!

Advertisement
“Whoever wins the job we’re going to 100 percent gear it toward their skill set, do whatever they do the best,” Enos said. “Our system is built that it’s very multiple and very diverse. Once your system is in... now you decide, he’s our quarterback, these are our running backs, these are our receivers, and you gear it toward what those people do well. But you can’t start gearing it towards the people until you figure out who those people are….

“I think good coaches adapt to their personnel… The big thing is your quarterback. What’s he good at?Is he better in the pocket? Is he better outside? Is he better in the gun? Is he better under center? Is he a better play-action passer? Is he a guy that can read the coverage and get through his progression? You need to gear your system toward your personnel.”

The more I hear/read about Enos, the more impressed and encouraged I become. Most impressive to me is that he had multiple opportunities - including staying with Sabag - but he chose the U mainly because of Manny and the "sleeping giant" he believes we are. That speaks volumes to me.

The more I hear/read about Enos, the more impressed and encouraged I become. Most impressive to me is that he had multiple opportunities - including staying with Sabag - but he chose the U mainly because of Manny and the "sleeping giant" he believes we are. That speaks volumes to me.
I second this. I try to temper my expectations but I feel like Enos is going to help our offense light up the scoreboard. If we average 28 to 35ppg going 12 - 0 isn't hyperbole with our defense.

Advertisement
Not me. I am more worried about myself getting thru another 100 degree summer. Hey they are getting more mature, better than some people on this site. Drink a cold one season be here for we know it.

Yes, at some point a young man grows up/ matures .... I know some on here act as if they were always the stand up guy/ mature guy they are now but others need time to understand their position in life

Advertisement
I get what you're saying but I want the *best* QB to be playing come the 24th of August, not the guy that won job out of happenstance. I want to beat them Gators down!

I'm with you here. Sure, one of the guys should step up and he should be better than what we had last year, but I'd prefer to get the best out of whoever the best QB is, not the best of the 3rd best guy.

Advertisement
Back