Unpopular Opinion of the Day

Advertisement
It’s like when I try to tell Bitcoin Boomers, there’s nothing wrong with altcoins.
3C5B52D7-EB12-4CA0-AB4B-A43914A1CB59.jpeg

This guy needs to stop. Yesssss, I know the original story behind it but that ran its course a LONG time ago. Now it's just weird and embarrassing and seemingly part of HIS self-worth/identity. If he has any friends they should tell him as much. View attachment 155987
I have an idea for you. When you see him walking by your tailgate, put him on IGNORE. Just saying.

I have an idea for you. When you see him walking by your tailgate, put him on IGNORE. Just saying.
better yet... let him do a personal intervention and discuss it directly with the dude if he really feels that strongly about it instead of anonymously trashing the guy on a message board.

Advertisement
better yet... let him do a personal intervention and discuss it directly with the dude if he really feels that strongly about it instead of anonymously trashing the guy on a message boaboard
I COULD do that but then some of you might insist that I at least dress up as Manny so as to not ruin this grand illusion for the youngsters.

Look son! There's the coach telling that player to hurry up and get inside to get ready for the game! Yell "Go Canes whoosh whoosh at them!".

I COULD do that but then some of you might insist that I at least dress up as Manny so as to not ruin this grand illusion for the youngsters.

Look son! There's the coach telling that player to hurry up and get inside to get ready for the game! Yell "Go Canes whoosh whoosh at them!".

I think you actually might have unwittingly stumbled onto to something that has the potential to be fantastic here.

I think you actually might have unwittingly stumbled onto to something that has the potential to be fantastic here.
Haha. I'm not sure I'm willing to use as much hair product required to pull off the Manny costume.

Advertisement
Sheldon is the man, he's in my section every game rain or shine. That's more than a lot of posters on here go out of their way to do.

At the end of the day, who the fvck cares?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back