Unfortunate news regarding Malek Young

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
The sophomore cornerback suffered a neck/vertebrae injury during the Orange Bowl and it appears as though his football career is over. Devastating for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's unfortunate but he can still finish his education and go on to live a wonderful Life. He can still be a part of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!!!! U gotta be sh1ttin me?! ****. Just ****. Horrible news for this young man. Hope he recovers physically as much as possible, and finishes his degree. I hope the school honors his scholarship.

Advertisement
Pray the young man is able to live a good and productive life. Sucks about the football aspect though

The sophomore cornerback suffered a neck/vertebrae injury during the Orange Bowl and it appears as though his football career is over. Devastating for him.

Did anyone else miss his injury during the game? I never even seen him get hurt...I hate that, seemed to have a bright career ahead of him

The way he walked to the locker room seemed like he tweaked his back but ****...hope there's still hope

Advertisement
This is the juju we receive for those who made fun of Randy Russell's injury (if there were any).

Getting Campbell and Surtain just become x10 times more important we are without a doubt going to end up with Bethel. sigh.

I am not worried about the football ramifications of this I just hope Malek can live a healthy regular life. God speed to him and his family.

Advertisement
This is the juju we receive for those who made fun of Randy Russell's injury (if there were any).

Getting Campbell and Surtain just become x10 times more important we are without a doubt going to end up with Bethel. sigh.

Bethel won’t help us next year. CB looking bleak...need instant impact, high level guys (Campbell/Surtain).

Staff needs to get our numbers corrected for when unfortunate injuries/attrition happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow
Hate that for him first of all. Extremely unfortunate as the kid was going to make some money and probably get drafted. Sucks man.

**** bro ****. Prayers sent I couldn’t fathom having my dream possibly being snatched from me like that man **** I hate this part of the game.

Advertisement
Back