Unfortunate news regarding Malek Young

View as article
Advertisement
This is the juju we receive for those who made fun of Randy Russell's injury (if there were any).

Getting Campbell and Surtain just become x10 times more important we are without a doubt going to end up with Bethel. sigh.

Nobody made fun of Randy Russell’s injury. If they did, who were they, I never saw it.

Advertisement
Sad news, but thank god it was not worse knowing it was a neck injury. Football can end at any time, you always hope to have full use and control of all parts of your body for a lifetime. At this point it seems he does, and he also has the opportunity for a first class education. Good luck to the young man for his future, and thank you for being a Cane!

Good lord man that's terrible news.

Hope everything goes well for young Malek, kid was an absolute pitbull out there on the field, played so much bigger than his size. He was one of the top 2 corners in the ACC throughout most of the season.

Wish him a speedy recovery & full support to him & his family.

Last edited:
Advertisement
WTf. we cant catch a break around this program. smh

He seems like a good kid. im sure he'll succeed in life. hopefully he has a strong enough support system around him to help him stay positive.

This is why it’s important to look into the academics of your university. Never know what’s gonna happen.

Praying for you Malek!

Advertisement
WTf. we cant catch a break around this program. smh

He seems like a good kid. im sure he'll succeed in life. hopefully he has a strong enough support system around him to help him stay positive.

Really starting to despise the "woe is me" losers on this site

Hopefully he's alright without any sort of permanent damage.

Unfortunately, this happens a lot - Shevin Marshall (would've been a really good LB for us during the Butch era), Kevin Everett in the pros and I think a neck injury ended Irvin's career at Dallas, too.

Plenty of others.

This is the juju we receive for those who made fun of Randy Russell's injury (if there were any).

Getting Campbell and Surtain just become x10 times more important we are without a doubt going to end up with Bethel. sigh.

Who would ever make fun of a kid not being able to play anymore? Rival or not...

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Dammit mane

Bethel won’t help us next year. CB looking bleak...need instant impact, high level guys (Campbell/Surtain).

Staff needs to get our numbers corrected for when unfortunate injuries/attrition happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any Juco or grad transfers out there I'm sure staff is searching need kids that have experience and can play right away no disrespect to Campbell and Surtain which is long shot as it may seem now

Advertisement
Back