Unfortunate news regarding Malek Young

View as article
Advertisement
This is the juju we receive for those who made fun of Randy Russell's injury (if there were any).

Getting Campbell and Surtain just become x10 times more important we are without a doubt going to end up with Bethel. sigh.
Nobody made fun of Randy russell. What a stupid ******* post.

Horrible news.

This is the juju we receive for those who made fun of Randy Russell's injury (if there were any).

Getting Campbell and Surtain just become x10 times more important we are without a doubt going to end up with Bethel. sigh.

Why would you make such a statement and follow it with "If there were any" just showing that you are bringing chit up just to be negative and say some dumb chit...smfh, grow up man. No such thing as Karma and all that superstitious BS...chit just happens in life sometimes.

Advertisement

Terrible post on several accounts.
Just stop.

I hope he recovers from his injury, and if he can't play, then that the big man has big plans for him in his future... besides he's a Cane for life.

The sophomore cornerback suffered a neck/vertebrae injury during the Orange Bowl and it appears as though his football career is over. Devastating for him.

Outside of brain issues, my greatest fear is anything dealing with the vertebrae/spin. That's terrifying. I hope beyond not being able to play football he'll be able to live a normal life physically. Prayers and good vibes his way. Man. Good kid too. smh

Advertisement

Mods, can we please ban this loser already?

Bethel won’t help us next year. CB looking bleak...need instant impact, high level guys (Campbell/Surtain).

Staff needs to get our numbers corrected for when unfortunate injuries/attrition happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any Juco or grad transfers out there I'm sure staff is searching need kids that have experience and can play right away no disrespect to Campbell and Surtain which is long shot as it may seem now

Wrong thread for this.
Give it a rest.

Advertisement
It may seem like little consolation now but in instances like this we should be glad that the program is attached to some of the better team doctors in the country. Hopefully this is something that at worst just ends the kid's contact sports career.

**** that actually made me really upset ... That's devistating news .... Hes a really good one (not even just as a player) ... That makes me sad ... Hope he is handleing it well that sucks

I didn't see one person make fun on Russell

Advertisement
Terrible news and praying for the young man. He really was heading in the right direction. I hope he still sticks around the program in some fashion and Coach keeps him on the sidelines for home games. Just awful. I know he will succeed in whatever he does. Thank You Malek Young for giving everything you had!

It may seem like little consolation now but in instances like this we should be glad that the program is attached to some of the better team doctors in the country. Hopefully this is something that at worst just ends the kid's contact sports career.

If you saw some of the things first hand you’d think otherwise

Advertisement
Back