Under Armour Miami Camp Today (Sunday, 2/20)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you all think Richard looks at our RB depth chart and say “Nahhh… I wanna go somewhere I’m guaranteed to play early? Or say **** it! I can come in play on this squad.” Cause according to 247 sports, Miami is one of the most loaded RB room in the country.

Advertisement
Do you all think Richard looks at our RB depth chart and say “Nahhh… I wanna go somewhere I’m guaranteed to play early? Or say **** it! I can come in play on this squad.” Cause according to 247 sports, Miami is one of the most loaded RB room in the country.
😂 compared to other programs recruiting him our backfield is very meh. There isn’t one guy that should really scare Young. We have a stable of good not great back outside of Chaney when healthy and the when needs to be underlined. Citizen looks the part but we shall see

Advertisement
Not what I pictured when I read Marcus.
Real ones know
8853A5EE-A2DD-4143-929E-59F2E7C98D40.jpeg

Advertisement
Not because they both zoes, but I see Jerry Jeudy, don't wanna put those expectations on him though
Jean is good but Jeudy was on another level or two. Jeudy as a junior in highschool was the best WR in the nation. Jeudy's body control, route running, quickness in and out of breaks and hands were elite bro.

Jean is really nice though.

Advertisement
Back