Under Armour Miami Camp Today (Sunday, 2/20)

Advertisement
If he’s anything like those then he’s not a take lol tried black label with one of my OGs and that **** tasted like smoke and peas lol. I’m a younger dude though so maybe the tastebuds ain’t matured enough.
**** man I hate to hear that. I love Black and Double Black. Black is probably my favorite scotch for the price. Maybe try again in a few years. Or start smoking 🤣

I do think Citizen has the all around back feel.
He is an all around back and he looks the part. His knock is that he didn’t get that many touches in HS so you don’t know exactly what you got. He has potential though and who knows what he becomes but right now we don’t have one guy that is a national game changer.

Advertisement
Dude has some massive hands. Such a weapon to go along with his elite route running. We need to continue to recruit him and make sure he's locked in.

Big hands r a must as a WR, especially in today’s game. One of the reason why Cager was a disappointment was despite his frame, his hands were small as f; as a result, he couldn’t use his size to Moss DBs like he should’ve. OBJ, Landry, the kid from Arkansas, Burks, Hopkins…man having large hands is a big deal for ur target. U can be fast af, but if u ain’t got those mitts to catch that heat, then for what?

Kevin Durant No GIF

He routed that boy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back