Under Armour Miami Camp Today (Sunday, 2/20)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cane, I remember when Mario first got here it was reported LeBlanc was the first 23 kid Mario reached out too. He’s been on campus a couple of times already and will be back next month. Get him & his teammate DT John Walker
LeBlanc and Walker are my top two wants at DT. A DL haul of: Malik Bryant, Jayden Wayne, Rueben Bain, Derrick LeBlanc and John Walker would be the best in modern history for us. It all starts up front in the trenches. Getting DL classes like this or similar to this is what’s gonna get us dominating the ACC and making the playoffs yearly.

Advertisement

I told yall in his commitment thread he was an exceptional route runner...

He inside stemmed off outside release & Sub-Zeroed this kid EW lol

That’s next level textbook separation creation, that’s why my comp for him was Jordan Addison because he just gets himself open with his feet & his hands are very very good.

The funny thing about him, is he’s called Joker, but he’s all business, kid works his *** off!

I told yall in his commitment thread he was an exceptional route runner...

He inside stemmed off outside release & Sub-Zeroed this kid EW lol

That’s next level textbook separation creation, that’s why my comp for him was Jordan Addison because he just gets himself open with his feet & his hands are very very good.

The funny thing about him, is he’s called Joker, but he’s all business, kid works his *** off!
His footwork is exceptional and clearly on display in that clip. Kid is easily top 100 in the nation and could push to top 50 after the camp circuit and a senior season similar to his junior year

Advertisement
Back