Under Armour Camp Thoughts

Advertisement
I’m a big fan of Wilky Denaud’s game, I’m surprised he hasn’t transferred to Vero like Jahfari Harvey did.

Idk where we have him on our board for DE’s, but I definitely think he could be a take in this class.

The local CB crop for this class is pretty weak tbh, I’m not that high on Antonio Robinson, a kid that small should be much faster than he is, he can cover pretty well but I’m concerned about his physical ability to actually get bigger & stronger.

I like Preston Jack Thompson, he’s a natural fluid runner & just like all them kids from Clewiston has very good quick-twitch ability, even though he’s an under the radar FAU commit & I doubt we’d have serious interest in him, I’d take a flyer on a Clewiston kid in nearly every class, they develop really well once they get in a college S&C. The only question I have about him is his true Height, he listed at 6’0 but I can’t tell if he really is or not, but otherwise I think he’s a good sleeper prospect at CB.

Dijon Johnson is a very good ballhawk on the backend with college level physical frame already & great arm length, but IMO is more of a Safety in college than a pure Corner, he lacks top end speed, at best would be a big Boundary corner, but to me projects best at FS. He kinda reminds me of Gilbert Frierson when he was at Gables.
Was Alphonso Marshall the last kid we got out of Clewiston?

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Fowles considered a speed guy? I love the fact that the kid has stayed at his HS and hasnt folded to all of the offers to transfer that I’m sure he has received.

It’s more about Fowles moving up the board.

Also, the staff’s top targets are not necessarily what the board expects. They are laser-focused on speed.
WR is the one position that I dont think we can go wrong on from a prospect standpoint. Even someone like Fowles who maybe lower ranked than some of the kids, yes I know he is still a 4, is just a great prospect overall and we should be elated if we landed. I want Ray Ray, Robby and Jalen Brown though.

Advertisement
It’s more about Fowles moving up the board.

Also, the staff’s top targets are not necessarily what the board expects. They are laser-focused on speed.
about time GIF

Advertisement
That's both good and bad news. Should we be worried about our top targets?

As for in-state WRs, I don't think so. Robbie Williams is in. Jalen brown will be in soon.

Innis and Tate are most likely going to OSU.

So, after that group, you have Hykeem and Ray Ray. We might be losing steam with Hykeem but we are in it with Ray Ray.

After that, it's more of a wide open group and I'd say Fowles is close to the top of that next tier.

All that said, I have no idea who's on their board for OOS kids.

JMO.

As for in-state WRs, I don't think so. Robbie Williams is in. Jalen brown will be in soon.

Innis and Tate are most likely going to OSU.

So, after that group, you have Hykeem and Ray Ray. We might be losing steam with Hykeem but we are in it with Ray Ray.

After that, it's more of a wide open group and I'd say Fowles is close to the top of that next tier.

All that said, I have no idea who's on their board for OOS kids.

JMO.
Just give me 4 of the following: Robby Washington, Hykeem, Ray Ray, Jalen Brown, Fowles, Jean. That would be our best class ever. As of today, I would go with Robby, Jalen Brown, Ray Ray, and Jean. Would be elite.

Advertisement
Back