Under Armour Camp Thoughts

The local CB crop for this class is pretty weak tbh, I’m not that high on Antonio Robinson, a kid that small should be much faster than he is, he can cover pretty well but I’m concerned about his physical ability to actually get bigger & stronger.

he's ol boy was tall so he might hit a late growth spurt.

Advertisement
Makes sense. I think we are getting bogged down in semantics. I interpreted explosiveness to mean, "who can turn a short play into a long play with acceleration?" The other guys are better at that than Innis, IMO. We saw that when Innis was the QB and struggled to generate a lot of big plays with his feet.

The flip side is that Innis is such a good football player that AMH trusted him at quarterback. None of those other players could fill that role.

I think Innis could start right now in college and could have started a couple years ago. Amon Ra St. Brown is a good comparison.
Explosive is one move, HoF DB misses, and pull off like a lambo vs a tuned civic. Long speed vs acceleration. Guys who take a quick slant or a hitch and bust it. See below.

As long as they are consistent on catching the ball : tired of seeing all the dropped passes ( Pope, Wiggins) : back breakers

QB- Will Prichard (’23, King’s Academy) doesn’t look the part with red hair and an unimposing body, but he has a strong arm and Buffalo offer.
So, more like this?

Conan-O-Brien-in-jeggings.jpg

Or maybe this?

latest.jpg

but hopefully not like this unless he's willing to move to the interior OL

0_Casey-King.jpg

Seriously, DMoney you kill it with these reports.

Liberty City El, gogeta and you need to get on CMC's payroll with all y'all's recruiting deep dives

Plenty of schools taking care of cats on the street who don't know half this much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

The guy working him out on his Twitter and he tags in his post...

I looked up to as an 8th grader beginning to play football. Big Mike was a beast at Miramar and ended up playing sec ball at Miss State. He knows his stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back