Uncle Luke is right. The University of Miami is racist.

Counterproductive.

Holding one coach to the timeline of another based on race is racist.

Golden should be fired because the team finished 6-7 and is getting worse not because Randy was fired after 4 years.

You dumb ****, holding one coach to the timeline of another regardless of race is equality. NOT holding one to another because one is white while the other was black is racist.

So all coaches going forward should be held to the Randy Shannon timeline regardless of the specific circumstances?

What phucking circumstances, Pha ggot?

You act like Miami did not compensate that Coward. He got an extension for doing absolutely nothing.

If fired toady, he would walk away a very well compensated Coward.

Advertisement
Luke is an idiot. Period. Just another guy with an agenda who always keeps it classy (sarcasm). Shannon looked like he no business being a head coach. He had no drive to recruit, no presence about him in interviews or on the sidelines, and hired some questionable assitants.

Golden is still here because he stuck it out through the sanctions, when he was still a hot commodity and didn't have to, and because the administration gave him an extension with the type of money they don't feel like they can eat. That's it. Black, white, brown, green or purple.....it wouldn't matter. Miami hired a black coach when many other programs wouldn't (1 of only 6 black coaches at that time). Most of their assitant coaching staff is black. They hired a local black coach who didn't have a degree. The fact that people INSIST on pushing their agendas just ****es me off. With everything going on in the world, i get tired of hearing that excuse for every single "agenda item" because it loses it's meaning and value when injustices do occur.

I think Al gave it everything he had, he just wasn't a good fit here. He made some improvements with camps. He helped push some changes with getting money and upgrades for the program....facilities, nutritionist, etc. He put in place the black jersey thing to push competition and leadership (something i wasn't a big fan of but whatever - leaders are leaders regardless of jersey colors). He hired some local coaches to help improve relationships with the Miami community. And his staff recruited much harder than under Coker or Shannon. There is talent here, it's just not being developed to its potential....and because it's not, this team continues to lose to lesser competition and a change is needed. I would keep a couple coaches (if a new coach agreed) but otherwise, completely tear down the rest and rebuild.

Kill yourself, Clown. Randy is a way better coach than Folden, which aint saying much.

Luke is an idiot. Period. Just another guy with an agenda who always keeps it classy (sarcasm). Shannon looked like he no business being a head coach. He had no drive to recruit, no presence about him in interviews or on the sidelines, and hired some questionable assitants.

Golden is still here because he stuck it out through the sanctions, when he was still a hot commodity and didn't have to, and because the administration gave him an extension with the type of money they don't feel like they can eat. That's it. Black, white, brown, green or purple.....it wouldn't matter. Miami hired a black coach when many other programs wouldn't (1 of only 6 black coaches at that time). Most of their assitant coaching staff is black. They hired a local black coach who didn't have a degree. The fact that people INSIST on pushing their agendas just ****es me off. With everything going on in the world, i get tired of hearing that excuse for every single "agenda item" because it loses it's meaning and value when injustices do occur.

I think Al gave it everything he had, he just wasn't a good fit here. He made some improvements with camps. He helped push some changes with getting money and upgrades for the program....facilities, nutritionist, etc. He put in place the black jersey thing to push competition and leadership (something i wasn't a big fan of but whatever - leaders are leaders regardless of jersey colors). He hired some local coaches to help improve relationships with the Miami community. And his staff recruited much harder than under Coker or Shannon. There is talent here, it's just not being developed to its potential....and because it's not, this team continues to lose to lesser competition and a change is needed. I would keep a couple coaches (if a new coach agreed) but otherwise, completely tear down the rest and rebuild.

Al is a horrible coach with a horrible pedigree, and his idol is a fan of child rape. **** you and your cult of child rape enablers.

me ima man of few words, i judge people on there actions and i have to agree with Luke on this one if golden was black he would off got fired after the pitt lost, but thats a reflection of society its just less patients/sympathy for a black guy.

well a lifelong cane in randy got treated canned right away. in contrast, the scumbag who strong-armed us with fake BC rumors his first year and then tried to bail to Penn St is defended relentlessly.

THIS! Why are we deferring to Golden when he has been trying to find another job for several years. That little episode with PSU should have gotten him canned right then and there, cloud or no cloud.

Advertisement
I guess since someone decision doesn't agree with yours the next thing would be to call someone racist. I know when someone doesn't have an answer they cry racist please stop with the racist quotes. This place is turning into grassy

What's really racist is that ppl want Miami to hire Butch Davis....yet another WHITE guy. Smh

You sound about as racist as the Miami admin.

Not firing Golden (white) for the same results or worse (easier schedule) than the prior black man seems pretty racist to me. However, *****ing about hiring someone because he's white and insisting on someone of a different skin color, meanwhile ignoring qualifications, is also pretty racist.

Miami can easy prove they are not and simply fire a guy who deserves to be fired. And then hire the most qualified candidate out there, which also has a history of strong evaluations for both athletes and coaches, a proven developer of said talent, not to mention he wants to come here and would likely come cheap. That sounds like a smart decision to me.

bi57cj.gif

LOL@NE libs not being racist. NE libs are among the most racist people out there. Show me a more liberal area than Massachusetts. There was no place more segregated than Massachusetts. UM is run by these limousine liberals who are racists.

BINGO
Boston is the most racist city in america
Not sure UM is but southie sez hello

Advertisement
The reaching in this thread is absolutely embarrassing. Some of these posts are just comical in how dumb they are.

All in all Folden and Radio both suck however the circumstance were different under each tenure. The Bot is full of a bunch of incompetent pussified rejects that are stupid enough to give Folden another year because of the buyout issue and the bull**** excuse of "the cloud" racism has nothing to do with it. Donna is the biggest liberal in the world who would have loved nothing more then to blow Obama while she campaigned for him the last 2 elections but Ya she's racist. I mean give me a break.....plenty of real crap to complain about with this joke of a team rather then making up stuff to push your personal political agenda.

And LAWL at whoever said that Uncle Luke is a well respected member of the community. He's a terrible role model for young individuals and that's coming from a 19 year old.

Advertisement
You know, I'm an old white dude, so take it anyway you want.... but there is a helluva lot more serious race issues facing this country than who the **** is coaching this ******* football team. And yeah, Golden sucks. And yeah, he should be fired. And from this old white dudes prespective Randy would have still been here if he could speak like Golden and had not lost the respect of the high school coaches in South Florida. But he didn't. And I think there are both Black and Whites who thought Randy should be fired and Blacks and Whites who think Golden should be fired. And if you want to talk racism, maybe we should talk "age-ism" as the coach before Randy had a better record than the last two ****nuts combined and got canned. Why? Because he was old? You young guys firing all of us old guys now? ALL THREE SUCKED. And this coach will be fired soon, too... regardless of color. Because if it was all about color, they could fire this white boy and hire another one... so this is all BS. Let's worry about fixing the real racial/social ills in this country, not argue race over a football coach

What's really racist is that ppl want Miami to hire Butch Davis....yet another WHITE guy. Smh

So your only requirement for the next head coach is that he isn't white??? Do you understand that your post is just as racist as anything else that could be posted? I just lost a $2M contract last week because I am the company owner and I am white despite being the low bidder. That not only affects me going into next year but also my employees which includes 40% African Americans. If my wife, who is Mexican would be listed as the company owner the contract would have been mine because it would be considered a minority owned business. What a great Christmas gift. Racism is a two way street as I just found out.

Advertisement
I'm an old white dude too. The fact that the other white dude can't see the racism in The Former U speaks volumes.

My new friend, Uncle Luke, is 100% correct.

Counterproductive.

Holding one coach to the timeline of another based on race is racist.

Golden should be fired because the team finished 6-7 and is getting worse not because Randy was fired after 4 years.

You dumb ****, holding one coach to the timeline of another regardless of race is equality. NOT holding one to another because one is white while the other was black is racist.

So all coaches going forward should be held to the Randy Shannon timeline regardless of the specific circumstances?

What phucking circumstances, Pha ggot?

You act like Miami did not compensate that Coward. He got an extension for doing absolutely nothing.

If fired toady, he would walk away a very well compensated Coward.

Larry Coker got fired at 60-15 because he sucked. That's what a circumstance is.

If it takes you longer than 3 years to turn around The U you are the wrong guy. Period. Ask Butch about "circumstances".

LMFAO

Your situational awareness of the U football program is stunted at best.

Has nothing to do with race.

Nice sleight of hand to make this somehow about Butch.

Does it make a sleight difference that RS went 2-2 against FSU.

You and I can outline and assign value to all the wins and losses, achievements, obstacles, etc. of both Randy and Al and we will still conclude that neither should be the head coach of Miami and Al should be fired for his record. I think he is getting additional time for sticking around during the NCAA debacle and the length of his contract. We knew it going into this season and now are all mad because not only does it look like he is getting another year, the season was a cluster**** on top of it all with regression rather than improvement in the minds of most and some are choosing to use race to further divide and attack the program and those that support it.

Advertisement
Back