Uncle Luke is right. The University of Miami is racist.

Advertisement
Stop with the racial sh*t....

The only reason they haven't fired him is because they feel he went through the stupid Nevin crap

If that never happened he would have been sh*t canned yesterday....

That is what's holding us back from him being fired.....Nevin definitely won.. what's worse than sanctions? Golden and DNO staying on as coaches

Funny thing most of the administration is NE and MW liberals who are supposedly not racist. Luke is smarter than most think if he has figured out who the real racists our in this country. Or at least the most racist.

Advertisement
He is right you know. Randy Shannon got ****canned for the same record even though Radio beat FSU. Twice.

It's about time someone released the hounds on these racist suckbags. I've been pounding that drum for months, and everyone called me nuts when I started the movement.

Now, a respected, upstanding leader and pillar of the community has joined the movement. Keep it rolling, fellas!

Sometimes, you gotta cut people open and watch how they react when they start tasting their own blood. How's that racist blood taste, UM?

Where are all the former players that were ****ed they fired Randy. If they cared as much as they say they do then they need to be publicly calling for AGs job. Only person I've heard is Randal Hill. Call racist all you want but that makes the players seems racist, that they only care when a black coach is fired but don't care if white coac hnis sucking

Advertisement
LOL@NE libs not being racist. NE libs are among the most racist people out there. Show me a more liberal area than Massachusetts. There was no place more segregated than Massachusetts. UM is run by these limousine liberals who are racists.

well a lifelong cane in randy got treated canned right away. in contrast, the scumbag who strong-armed us with fake BC rumors his first year and then tried to bail to Penn St is defended relentlessly.

It's about time someone released the hounds on these racist suckbags. I've been pounding that drum for months, and everyone called me nuts when I started the movement.

Now, a respected, upstanding leader and pillar of the community has joined the movement. Keep it rolling, fellas!

Sometimes, you gotta cut people open and watch how they react when they start tasting their own blood. How's that racist blood taste, UM?

stop w this racist crap. theyre not racist. contract is keeping golden around not the color of his skin. dumbest thing I've ever heard

Advertisement
LOL@NE libs not being racist. NE libs are among the most racist people out there. Show me a more liberal area than Massachusetts. There was no place more segregated than Massachusetts. UM is run by these limousine liberals who are racists.

Amen. Remember when they finally got around to integrating the schools up in Boston -- like 20 years after in the South. Those wonderful Kennedy types tourned over buses and sent them on fire.

There's no group more racist than the corporate trust fund weasel whose only exposure to black people has been the ones they've hired to do jobs they're too weak and chicken **** to do.

These BOT faqqots see a black dude outside of their fake small talk with the UPS guy, and they scurry to the other side of the street.

Fck these racist ***** in their eyes.

It took Miami 82 years for Miami to hire a BLACK coach. But Miami still doesn't have a black President smh

Advertisement

stop w this racist crap. theyre not racist. contract is keeping golden around not the color of his skin. dumbest thing I've ever heard

Yeah because Shannon didn't have a contract or a fresh extension that he signed a few months before they canned him.

Fck outta here defending these racist scumbags. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Advertisement
Back