Uncle Luke at it again...he hates the portal, says what’s good for the U is bad for CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t recall a single post where I blamed UM’s problems on Luke.

What I blame puke for is constantly trashing this program, for literally no reason, on social media and anywhere where anybody will listen to his stupid *** mouth.

Two weeks ago he’s begging Miami to take Tate through the portal, now he’s trashing the same Tate. How does that even make sense? He’s complaining about Miami not taking Tate two weeks ago, now he’s complaining that Miami did take Tate. It just proves that his only goal is to trash Miami and badmouth it as much as possible.

Luke is ****ed because Miami won’t put up with his nonsense, they won’t give him access to the program, and they won’t deal with him as a street agent.

It’s a simple as that. Therefore, for his own selfish reasons, he is constantly trashing the program.

So that’s why I hate that piece of shlt.

But you slurpers will go on slurping him, because clearly you’re not Miami hurricane fans.
Yeah, because Luke needs UM sooooo much, and kids ALL around the country refuse to come to UM because of Luke's tweets. You hate PEOPLE like Luke because PEOPLE like you always need someone to HATE and BLAME when things don't work in your favor, *******!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, because Luke needs UM sooooo much, and kids ALL around the country refuse to come to UM because of Luke's tweets. You hate PEOPLE like Luke because PEOPLE like you always need someone to HATE and BLAME when things don't work in your favor, *******!

Maybe we hate Luke because he’s a front riding punk who cupped Tim Brewster’s balls and blackmailed us publicly

View attachment 79672
Maybe we hate Luke because he’s a front riding punk who cupped Tim Brewster’s balls and blackmailed us publicly
Ohhh, so THIS is the reason we went 7-6 this past season and suffered a 33 point loss to Wisky, and currently have a recruiting class ranked 32nd according to 247 and 42nd according to Rivals? I get it now!
View attachment 79672
[/QUOTE]

View attachment 79672
Ohhh, so THIS is the reason we went 7-6 this past season and suffered a 33 point loss to Wisky, and currently have a recruiting class ranked 32nd according to 247 and 42nd according to Rivals? I get it now!

Advertisement

are you lukes brother or something? youre defending the man like hes your god

Personal attacks
Which one of you little MITCHES cried to the mods accusing me of trolling? Yall talking ALL this homosexual crap about sucking on other men genitals but you cry and complain about someone else? Bunch of Puzzeez!

There couldn’t have been a worse stretch. Did I even mention the Canes? No. This is a great reason that no proud hurricane fan should still be defending Luke in 2019. He’s nothing but a stain and embarrassment to this program

Inappropriate advertising / spam
are you lukes brother or something? youre defending the man like hes your god
Did Luke bang some of you guys mom's back in the day, because yall hating on him like he hit yall mom then quit yall mom?

Advertisement
Did Luke bang some of you guys mom's back in the day, because yall hating on him like he hit yall mom then quit yall mom?

Luke is just mad because he was a gimmick rapper. The other rappers from his time like EPMD, Eric B and Rakim, Ice Cube, Dre, etc are all still relevant because they could actually rap. Luke got famous because he cursed more than other rappers and talked more about ***. NOBODY still listens to his schit besides some dusty *** 50 year old dudes.

Advertisement
Luke ran with known Gangsters in 80's-90's liberty city. Suge like to punk weaklinks...he knew what trees to bark up

People exaggerate how hard Suge was, but he did beef with some real LA Gs and some NY Gs when he had beef with Diddy. He would not be scared of some weak *** Liberty City gangs lmao.

Where do you place Tutu in this list:

Ahmmon
J. Thomas
Mark Pope
Cager
Harley
Langham
Wiggins
Hightower
Ezzard
Evidence

My list is not in order.. So if you were to put these names in order based on talent, where do you put Tutu?

Don't play the result of the season but prior to the season..
Also, without seeing the numbers I'm pretty sure Tutu got a ton more snaps than the majority of UM wide receivers.

I got Tutu Atwell above Harley, Ezzard, Evidence talent wise and maybe a bit better than Wiggins.

Thats just my honest opinion...i always liked atwell as a wr. I knew he can play that spot as well considering his father was a pretty good wr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back