Uncle Luke at it again...he hates the portal, says what’s good for the U is bad for CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, wasn't no LA Bloods or detectives gonna execute Luke in Miami LOL...remember what gogeta said, it was Suge that caught a hot one in Miami.

Matter of fact, Luke was cool with Tupac & Biggie during that whole EC vs WC $h!t, said He tried to talk both of those cats out of it...He also said Tupac talked too f uckin' much LOL.

IDGAF what anybody says, Luke is a Miami icon.

Tupac wasn't a gangster and biggie was just a low level block hustler. LMFAO he was shot in the leg! Those goofy *** Miami goons have no aim. That had nothing to do with Luke either.

If Suge had real beef with Luke he could have gotten him touched way easier than Luke could have touched Suge. That is fine with me. If you want some ***** like Luke to be a Miami Icon thats cool with me. That says a lot about your city. NYC has Biggie, Jay Z, Rakim, and tons of other legendary rappers.

Advertisement
Tupac wasn't a gangster and biggie was just a low level block hustler. LMFAO he was shot in the leg! Those goofy *** Miami goons have no aim. That had nothing to do with Luke either.

If Suge had real beef with Luke he could have gotten him touched way easier than Luke could have touched Suge. That is fine with me. If you want some ***** like Luke to be a Miami Icon thats cool with me. That says a lot about your city. NYC has Biggie, Jay Z, Rakim, and tons of other legendary rappers.

YOU'RE talking about rappers something our city never really cared about. Its about sports, drugs, and women. We lead in all 3 easily.

Again a real gangster in South Florida...has no fear of any other territoties. The only cities that are more cold hearted than down here are: chicago, new orleans, and maybe philly/camden.

WE DONT HAVE GANGS. WE DONT CARE ABOUT GANGS. GANGS ARE FOR SOFT PEOPLE WHO NEED TO CLICK UP.
You have NOOOOO clue what you speak of. But Liberty City had /has some vicious ninjas that shoot sh*t up....especially tthose years..and alot of those guys grew up/came up around Luke. Chris Brown is in a gang...whats that about?. lol

You only think Latino's were doing tsuff?. lol you watched to much scarface.

LMFAO at Gangs are for soft people. That is what people that never lived in the hood and watched to many movies say. Some of the toughest dudes I know were in gangs because that is how they got there money. I guess Malcolm X must be a ***** because he was in a gang. Every city has shooters, but Miami just has a lot smaller and softer gangs. That is a fact. When you got a city like NYC that has hundreds of thousands of shooters and a city like miami that has 10s of thousnads obviously NYC is going to have more elite gangsters.

This is like me saying Miami isn't better than NYC at football beacuse NYC has a couple studs like Saquan.

Nah I didn't watch to much Scarface I actually know whats good. You are wrong about no crips and bloods in Miami. You got some fake *** crips like the school yard crips repping out of Miami. But you also have some real grapes that came from the downs and are fully locd in sets. You got Damus and rollin 60s in north Miami. Only the haitians and some jamaicans are putting in any work outside of the latino gangs. Thats a fact and the guys luke rolled with would get smoked by Suges boys.

YOU'RE talking about rappers something our city never really cared about. Its about sports, drugs, and women. We lead in all 3 easily.

Again a real gangster in South Florida...has no fear of any other territoties. The only cities that are more cold hearted than down here are: chicago, new orleans, and maybe philly/camden.

You just showed your ***. I got cousins that live in Philly and Camden and most of the guys that run those cities are from NYC. All of those sets know not to fvck with the NYC crews and mobs and thats a fact.

I only brought up rappers because he said Luke is an Icon. I was saying that is a joke if Luke is considered an Icon. I will give you football, but NYC got you in basketball. Women I will give you. Drugs your wrong Ya the schit comes through your port, but thats it. NYC dealers are making WAY more money than the hustlers in Miami.

Advertisement
LMFAO at Gangs are for soft people. That is what people that never lived in the hood and watched to many movies say. Some of the toughest dudes I know were in gangs because that is how they got there money. I guess Malcolm X must be a * because he was in a gang. Every city has shooters, but Miami just has a lot smaller and softer gangs. That is a fact. When you got a city like NYC that has hundreds of thousands of shooters and a city like miami that has 10s of thousnads obviously NYC is going to have more elite gangsters.

This is like me saying Miami isn't better than NYC at football beacuse NYC has a couple studs like Saquan.

Nah I didn't watch to much Scarface I actually know whats good. You are wrong about no crips and bloods in Miami. You got some fake *** crips like the school yard crips repping out of Miami. But you also have some real grapes that came from the downs and are fully locd in sets. You got Damus and rollin 60s in north Miami. Only the haitians and some jamaicans are putting in any work outside of the latino gangs. Thats a fact and the guys luke rolled with would get smoked by Suges boys.

I'm from Miami- grew up and lived in Liberty City/Lil Haiti. Family from Overtown as well. WE DONT HAVE REAL GANGS. We laugh at those guys. I dont care what they say they are..it aint really our thing. I wouldnt hype up nyc as anything really..considering it isnt the 80's and its not that tough anymore.
Whatever they told you they may think they are in a gang but it aint about that at all down here.

Like another poster stated its all about neighborhoods, and drug turfs. Ninjas aint warring for colors or getting loccd in or whatever bullsh*t you speaking on. Again the only cities messing with south florida are new orleans, chicago, and philly/camden area.

Again Suge knew who to try stuff with...check the history on it. He was plugged in pretty well on the west coast...but no one cares about that sh*t down here...hence him getting his *** shot by some random ninja while down here.

Advertisement
They had beef, Marion ain't do $h!t.

Matter of fact, Luke vs Suge was the original EC vs WC beef.

LOL...Suga was bangin' for the Jews, that's who ran His ***.

Thats some *********. Luke had beef with DRE who was another fake gangster. Suge squashed the beef. Luke even talked about it on video where he met up with Suge and squashed it.

Suge was running a real gang not some BS little rap crew like Luke had. **** right he banged for the "jews". Those LA mobs don't play and would CRUSH any of the little Miami gangs you have. None of them are ******* with guys worht hundreds of millions with real mob connections.

LOL...let's seeeeeee, His youth program produces some of the best HS players in Dade County/SoFla, some of whom go on to sign 8 figure contracts... He also coaches HS football, but according to you, "He has NO ***KKING idea" what the recruiting landscape is...gotcha...LOL.
Every youth program in SoFlo produces some of the best athletes in CFB. He’s helped coach his HS TO A 3-7 record. So much for his coach them up bullshyt. He has said the Portal Is bad for CFB, while displaying little understanding how it works. He’s a fake and fraud, and self promoter. And FOS. Certainly nothing to laugh at, LOL

Just two weeks ago he was saying how much he recommended Martell to Miami and was criticizing Miami for not getting him.

Now Tate has turned into a shltty third or fourth string quarterback? In two weeks? How much you want to bet that had Tate transferred to another school, Luke would be bltching about why didn’t we get him

The guy is a an old fool who seems like his only goal in life is to trash the University of Miami football program.

Notice how he’s trying to damage the program, he spews this hate the night before national signing day. In his sick twisted perverted mind he’s trying to maybe push some kids away from Miami. You know he is.
I bow to you Sir, you hit that **** on the head. He is a Cancer to this program.

Thats some *********. Luke had beef with DRE who was another fake gangster. Suge squashed the beef. Luke even talked about it on video where he met up with Suge and squashed it.

Suge was running a real gang not some BS little rap crew like Luke had. **** right he banged for the "jews". Those LA mobs don't play and would CRUSH any of the little Miami gangs you have. None of them are ******* with guys worht hundreds of millions with real mob connections.

you're speaking of mob connections in reference to Miami...oh this is even funnier. Go do your research man. You out of touch. Suge was in a real gang i give you that.He had people on pay roll which is also correct. But no one from here was ever afraid of him..thats a fact.

Advertisement
I'm from Miami- grew up and lived in Liberty City/Lil Haiti. Family from Overtown as well. WE DONT HAVE REAL GANGS. We laugh at those guys. I dont care what they say they are..it aint really our thing. I wouldnt hype up nyc as anything really..considering it isnt the 80's and its not that tough anymore.
Whatever they told you they may think they are in a gang but it aint about that at all down here.

Like another poster stated its all about neighborhoods, and drug turfs. Ninjas aint warring for colors or getting loccd in or whatever bullsh*t you speaking on. Again the only cities messing with south florida are new orleans, chicago, and philly/camden area.

Again Suge knew who to try stuff with...check the history on it. He was plugged in pretty well on the west coast...but no one cares about that sh*t down here...hence him getting his *** shot by some random ninja while down here.

Your wrong about NYC. A lot of it is cleaned up, but I still go back to my block in Harlem and no out of towners are walking through there. You can go there anytime of the day and say 700-800 dudes strapped up sitting on the block. We still have huge gangs that bang hard. The difference is now that we have 60k police officers in NYC they know how to cover their steps and most things are not getting reported. I lived through the 90s all the way to today and while most of the city has gotten better the hoods are as bad as ever and the hustlers have more money than they ever had. In the 90s the hustlers rode around in 7 series now they roll around in phantoms. They just are more plugged in like the mob. They launder schit now and they don't just shoot people and leave them in the street. They make them disappear.

I got cousins in Chicago too and that city goes hard as **** and I already told you about my cousins in the NO when we were talking about OBJ and I can tell you straight up they got more murders than us, but the gangs aren't as organized or as strong as what we have up here. Philly and Camden guys get shook when NYC cliques move in. That is another straight fact that I can speak from experience on. Everyone knows the guys from NYC move different. They are used to dealing with thousands of cops and thousnads and Gs trying to move in on them.

I know how most of the crews in Miami are, but that being said they do have crips and bloods now. Its a fact they aren't kids just claiming it. They actually got blessed and locd from the real OGs out west. Its different from when you grew up.

Suge didn't run schit in 05 we are talking about suge in the 90s. If Luke tried to press suge back when the dre beef was going on he would have gotten stretched.

Every youth program in SoFlo produces some of the best athletes in CFB. He’s helped coach his HS TO A 3-7 record. So much for his coach them up bullshyt. He has said the Portal Is bad for CFB, while displaying little understanding how it works. He’s a fake and fraud, and self promoter. And FOS. Certainly nothing to laugh at, LOL

He's a troll that gets a rise out of getting a rise out of you guys. And you guys continue to feed in to it. Luke could care less but he is a UM football fan...not sure he cares much about um the school at all. He says dumb things, trolls, but at the end of the day consistently pushes kids to um...to a deterrent. Dude would push a 1 * kid to um lol.

100 percent he was just repeating whatever the **** Tim Brewster said about the portal being bad lol

you're speaking of mob connections in reference to Miami...oh this is even funnier. Go do your research man. You out of touch. Suge was in a real gang i give you that.He had people on pay roll which is also correct. But no one from here was ever afraid of him..thats a fact.

I know the whole story of death row getting beat up in Jack the rapper, but being able to fight means nothing in a war. Lukes crew had better hands than death row squad, but that doesn't mean they are going to win the war. No one is afraid of anyone unless beef kicks off. If suge actually had beef with Luke his crew would be shook.

Its not really funny unless you are telling me Luke was mob connected. I know a lot of italians and russians hold weight in Miami(nothing like they do in NYC though). I know you have the latino mobs down there putting in work, but the difference is Suge actually was connected to them. Luke didn't. You think LUke is going to call the genovese Capo in Miami and have him hook him up in a beef?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back