Uncle Luke at it again...he hates the portal, says what’s good for the U is bad for CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
People exaggerate how hard Suge was, but he did beef with some real LA Gs and some NY Gs when he had beef with Diddy. He would not be scared of some weak *** Liberty City gangs lmao.

lol @ weak *** Liberty City. Yea your really out of touch.

Again ...Suge didnt bark up that tree at all. Suge got his *** shot in Miami in this decade.lol
He woulda been a goner long b4 then getting in real beef with Luke them at the time. I suggest you do your Liberty City history

Advertisement
People exaggerate how hard Suge was, but he did beef with some real LA Gs and some NY Gs when he had beef with Diddy. He would not be scared of some weak *** Liberty City gangs lmao.
I saw an interview recently where it was said that Suge was staying in Miami with Big Meech and his crew when he realized he missed the last flight back to L.A. and he was due for a meeting with his P.O. the next day. Given that Suge was on probation for the 2Pac beating of Orlando Anderson in Vegas, he knew that he'd be locked up if he didn't get his *** back to L.A. So he frantically called Meech and Meech arranged Suge for a chartered jet back to L.A. that night.

Again ...Suge didnt bark up that tree at all. Suge got his *** shot in Miami in this decade.lol
He woulda been a goner long b4 then getting in real beef with Luke them at the time. I suggest you do your Liberty City history
LMFAO if you think Liberty City goes hard. LA, Chicago, NYC those are real gang citys. Those cities have been banging since the 1800s. Miami had a few years when they were putting in real work and it was the latinos doing all the banging. NO ONE is afraid of no Miami sets lmao.

Suge probably didn't do schit because he knew the feds were roaming around Miami heavy at that point not because he was afraid of him and his little Miami sets.

Everyone thinks their city goes hard until they actually come to a city that actually bangs. Even dudes in little *** cities in Oregon think their hood is hard until they go to a real hood.

Miami is a football town. The best in the world, but its not a gang town and you should be happy about that.

LOL...Lil' Bo would've shot Suge's fat *** and went around the corner and bet on how long it took em' to die.

BTW, IDK what these kids are on now, but we used to laugh at that gang $h!t in Miami.

You just proved my point. Its not a gang city if you laugh at the local gangs. In NYC, LA, chicago hoods every kid looks up to the gang members. In my hood no one wanted to be an NBA player or NFL player they all wanted to be like the OGs.

Bo was considered hard for Miami, but he would have just been another dude in LA or NYC. They don't have the competition like they do in the big cities and guys who are just slightly better shooters end up becoming legends down there. Suge had many guys on his team that were better soldiers than Bo was.

Advertisement

LOL...hardest thing comin' outta Nu Yawk:

I saw an interview recently where it was said that Suge was staying in Miami with Big Meech and his crew when he realized he missed the last flight back to L.A. and he was due for a meeting with his P.O. the next day. Given that Suge was on probation for the 2Pac beating of Orlando Anderson in Vegas, he knew that he'd be locked up if he didn't get his *** back to L.A. So he frantically called Meech and Meech arranged Suge for a chartered jet back to L.A. that night.

This is a fact. Suge was plugged in with Meech. Diddy was too and that is part of the reason why the diddy Meech beef that ended up having Wolf Jones killed kicked off.

LOL...hardest thing comin' outta Nu Yawk:

LMFAO at you talking about rappers. Hardest thing out of Miami is Officer Ricky. I can't believe I am even having this discussion. This is like a Boca Raton "gangster" trying to say Boca is harder than Liberty City.

Theres levels to this schit and Miami is not on the same tier as the real gangster cities.

Advertisement
Didn't say it was, matter of fact I said we used to laugh at gang $h!t. We had neighborhood type gangs, but they didn't rep colors or $h!t like that. Only color that mattered in Miami was green, f uck the dum$h!t.

Exactly. That is the point I was making. The gangs in Miami are soft and are not like the gangs up here. Even the bloods and crips you got down there now had to come up to LA to get blessed and Loc'd in. That is a fact. So what is the point you are trying to make then?

I'm still waiting on the names of kids Luke steered away from UM....

That’s not the reason people hate luke. People hate him bc he’s not a real UM fan and he’s shown that he’s all about Luke and his own interests. Just start with Ryan Collins and go from there.

Advertisement
My point was we didn't take the gang $h!t serious because we had no gangs, basically. We had dope boy cliques, but we didn't consider them gangs.

Thank you. That is my point. So how is a few little Mia Cliques that Luke was running with going to protect him from LA bloods who had detectives and gang task force cops on pay roll doing shootings for them? Suge LITERALLY had gang task force cops doing hits for him.

Lol.. I think you are missing the point of this thread my dude.. Why would Luke praise Tate Martell to then weeks later basically trash the NCAA for allow this transfer portal to blow up.

My point regarding Luke is don't claim to bleed Cane orange and green but sit there and trash the team literally every time one of his players or one of his boys (coaches) doesn't get hired by the team.

My last message regarding this.. I'm done.
*** Luke , literally just listened to him **** all over this program on the radio this afternoon. He called Martell a3/4 string QB, disparaged the coaches bc they weren’t power 5 coaches. ( failed to recognize that Enos was the heir apparent OC at Bama). This guy is a delusional ***king *******. He has NO ***KING idea as to the recruiting landscape 2019, this old douchebag needs to STFU. #TNM don’t need you. Caneslife Rising🙌🏿

*** Luke , literally just listened to him **** all over this program on the radio this afternoon. He called Martell a3/4 string QB, disparaged the coaches bc they weren’t power 5 coaches. ( failed to recognize that Enos was the heir apparent OC at Bama). This guy is a delusional ***king *******. He has NO ***KING idea as to the recruiting landscape 2019, this old douchebag needs to STFU. #TNM don’t need you. Caneslife Rising🙌🏿

Just two weeks ago he was saying how much he recommended Martell to Miami and was criticizing Miami for not getting him.

Now Tate has turned into a shltty third or fourth string quarterback? In two weeks? How much you want to bet that had Tate transferred to another school, Luke would be bltching about why didn’t we get him

The guy is a an old fool who seems like his only goal in life is to trash the University of Miami football program.

Notice how he’s trying to damage the program, he spews this hate the night before national signing day. In his sick twisted perverted mind he’s trying to maybe push some kids away from Miami. You know he is.

Advertisement
So how is a few little Mia Cliques that Luke was running with going to protect him from LA bloods who had detectives and gang task force cops on pay roll doing shootings for them?

Bruh, wasn't no LA Bloods or detectives gonna execute Luke in Miami LOL...remember what gogeta said, it was Suge that caught a hot one in Miami.

Matter of fact, Luke was cool with Tupac & Biggie during that whole EC vs WC $h!t, said He tried to talk both of those cats out of it...He also said Tupac talked too f uckin' much LOL.

IDGAF what anybody says, Luke is a Miami icon.

Last edited:

LOL...let's seeeeeee, His youth program produces some of the best HS players in Dade County/SoFla, some of whom go on to sign 8 figure contracts... He also coaches HS football, but according to you, "He has NO ***KKING idea" what the recruiting landscape is...gotcha...LOL.

LMFAO if you think Liberty City goes hard. LA, Chicago, NYC those are real gang citys. Those cities have been banging since the 1800s. Miami had a few years when they were putting in real work and it was the latinos doing all the banging. NO ONE is afraid of no Miami sets lmao.

Suge probably didn't do schit because he knew the feds were roaming around Miami heavy at that point not because he was afraid of him and his little Miami sets.

Everyone thinks their city goes hard until they actually come to a city that actually bangs. Even dudes in little *** cities in Oregon think their hood is hard until they go to a real hood.

Miami is a football town. The best in the world, but its not a gang town and you should be happy about that.

WE DONT HAVE GANGS. WE DONT CARE ABOUT GANGS. GANGS ARE FOR SOFT PEOPLE WHO NEED TO CLICK UP.
You have NOOOOO clue what you speak of. But Liberty City had /has some vicious ninjas that shoot sh*t up....especially tthose years..and alot of those guys grew up/came up around Luke. Chris Brown is in a gang...whats that about?. lol

You only think Latino's were doing tsuff?. lol you watched to much scarface.

Exactly. That is the point I was making. The gangs in Miami are soft and are not like the gangs up here. Even the bloods and crips you got down there now had to come up to LA to get blessed and Loc'd in. That is a fact. So what is the point you are trying to make then?

There are NO BLOODS AND CRIPS DOWN HERE...IF SO THEY ARE FRONTING. WE DONT DO GANG SH*T DOWN HERE...SAVE SOME LATIN KINGS OR MS13

ITS STRICTLY NEIGHBORHOOD THINGS...NO SETS..NONE OF THAT. Just Wild *** people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back