Uncle Luke at it again...he hates the portal, says what’s good for the U is bad for CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because I call out puke, who hates Miami, I’m a guy that wears a hood and carries tiki torches?

Do you realize how fūcking stupid you sound?

You are a complete ******.

Just another post proving that you are mentally deficient
So because some of us refuse to hate Luke and blame UM problems on him we're slurpers?

Advertisement
Considered Luke slurpers ^^^

Luke is not solely responsible for what has occurred at Miami for the past 15 years or so however for someone who claims to bleed orange and green..

For someone who was on College gameday December '17 proudly wearing his hurricanes jacket picking Miami to beat Clemson he quickly jumped ship when his players or his coaches weren't picked by the Canes.

He got mad at me because I told him that two years ago he was driving the bandwagon bus and now he put that wagon on bricks to steal the rims.

He jumped off because Miami didn't hire Tee Martin. He got mad b/c Miami didn't offer Ken Dorsey a job. He's gotten mad b/c Miami fired Randy Shannon.. He's gotten mad b/c Miami didn't offer Lamar Thomas the WR coaching position job.

Can’t believe anyone is exerting this much energy dissecting Luther Campbell.

He’s an opportunist, a con man, a has been and a wannabe all at the same time.

Anything he utters is said solely and totally to benefit Luke first, then the chips can fall where they may.

If tomorrow the U getting the death penalty worked in his favor in any way he’d throw us under the bus in the blink of an eye.

Can’t believe anyone can argue otherwise when his track record is so plainly visible.

Luke is not solely responsible for what has occurred at Miami for the past 15 years or so however for someone who claims to bleed orange and green..

For someone who was on College gameday December '17 proudly wearing his hurricanes jacket picking Miami to beat Clemson he quickly jumped ship when his players or his coaches weren't picked by the Canes.

He got mad at me because I told him that two years ago he was driving the bandwagon bus and now he put that wagon on bricks to steal the rims.

He jumped off because Miami didn't hire Tee Martin. He got mad b/c Miami didn't offer Ken Dorsey a job. He's gotten mad b/c Miami fired Randy Shannon.. He's gotten mad b/c Miami didn't offer Lamar Thomas the WR coaching position job.
So what if he gets mad bro, he's not running NOR RUINING the program! Lol

Advertisement
Can’t believe anyone is exerting this much energy dissecting Luther Campbell.

He’s an opportunist, a con man, a has been and a wannabe all at the same time.

Anything he utters is said solely and totally to benefit Luke first, then the chips can fall where they may.

If tomorrow the U getting the death penalty worked in his favor in any way he’d throw us under the bus in the blink of an eye.

Can’t believe anyone can argue otherwise when his track record is so plainly visible.
Where's your proof other than some rants on twitter? ? Remember when Luke took to the same social media as well as radio to trash Nevin Shapiro on our behalf? And what did the UM players that were actually involved with that scum do besides SNITCH and tuck their tails between their legs and leave UM hanging, including Vilma who was pictured on Shapiro's yacht with a bunch of other naked men? Lol

So what if he gets mad bro, he's not running NOR RUINING the program! Lol

Lol.. I think you are missing the point of this thread my dude.. Why would Luke praise Tate Martell to then weeks later basically trash the NCAA for allow this transfer portal to blow up.

My point regarding Luke is don't claim to bleed Cane orange and green but sit there and trash the team literally every time one of his players or one of his boys (coaches) doesn't get hired by the team.

My last message regarding this.. I'm done.

Advertisement
Where's your proof other than some rants on twitter? ? Remember when Luke took to the same social media as well as radio to trash Nevin Shapiro on our behalf? And what did the UM players that were actually involved with that scum do besides SNITCH and tuck their tails between their legs and leave UM hanging, including Vilma who was pictured on Shapiro's yacht with a bunch of other naked men? Lol

luke also threatened to take down UM bc they didnt start his boy as QB

Lol.. I think you are missing the point of this thread my dude.. Why would Luke praise Tate Martell to then weeks later basically trash the NCAA for allow this transfer portal to blow up.

My point regarding Luke is don't claim to bleed Cane orange and green but sit there and trash the team literally every time one of his players or one of his boys (coaches) doesn't get hired by the team.

My last message regarding this.. I'm done.
Why isn't any of these portal guys going to any WINNING teams other than Jalen Hurts? Let's see if these guys actually pan out before we start praising the portal , agreed?

Here’s one of dozens of examples over the years of him being a self serving douche:

“In 1995, Campbell threatened to go public with violations against the program if UM didn’t name Ryan Collins starting quarterback. Vilma posted a screenshot of a Sun Sentinel archived story on it in the Twitter thread.

Advertisement
So because some of us refuse to hate Luke and blame UM problems on him we're slurpers?

I don’t recall a single post where I blamed UM’s problems on Luke.

What I blame puke for is constantly trashing this program, for literally no reason, on social media and anywhere where anybody will listen to his stupid *** mouth.

Two weeks ago he’s begging Miami to take Tate through the portal, now he’s trashing the same Tate. How does that even make sense? He’s complaining about Miami not taking Tate two weeks ago, now he’s complaining that Miami did take Tate. It just proves that his only goal is to trash Miami and badmouth it as much as possible.

Luke is ****ed because Miami won’t put up with his nonsense, they won’t give him access to the program, and they won’t deal with him as a street agent.

It’s a simple as that. Therefore, for his own selfish reasons, he is constantly trashing the program.

So that’s why I hate that piece of shlt.

But you slurpers will go on slurping him, because clearly you’re not Miami hurricane fans.

Advertisement
I don’t recall a single post where I blamed UM’s problems on Luke.

What I blame puke for is constantly trashing this program, for literally no reason, on social media and anywhere where anybody will listen to his stupid *** mouth.

Two weeks ago he’s begging Miami to take Tate through the portal, now he’s trashing the same Tate. How does that even make sense? He’s complaining about Miami not taking Tate two weeks ago, now he’s complaining that Miami did take Tate. It just proves that his only goal is to trash Miami and badmouth it as much as possible.

Luke is ****ed because Miami won’t put up with his nonsense, they won’t give him access to the program, and they won’t deal with him as a street agent.

It’s a simple as that. Therefore, for his own selfish reasons, he is constantly trashing the program.

So that’s why I hate that piece of shlt.

But you slurpers will go on slurping him, because clearly you’re not Miami hurricane fans.

lol hes not even a good rapper nor relevant. who cares what luke does in his spare time. he should be focusing on actually coaching since his team sucks

lol hes not even a good rapper nor relevant. who cares what luke does in his spare time. he should be focusing on actually coaching since his team sucks

You’re right, he’s irrelevant to a certain extent. But there are still people that listen to him, sadly.

I’m not going to lie, I fūcking hate the guy. Any little bit that I can do to run him down on social media or anywhere else, I’m going to do it.

He spends a lot of time trashing the program, and that must hurt at least somewhat, the perception of the program among some people that still listen to him.

He still has the ear of some kids in Dade County. And even some coaches. So I’m gonna run his *** down every time I get a chance.

Here’s one of dozens of examples over the years of him being a self serving douche:

“In 1995, Campbell threatened to go public with violations against the program if UM didn’t name Ryan Collins starting quarterback. Vilma posted a screenshot of a Sun Sentinel archived story on it in the Twitter thread.
1995....nuff said

You’re right, he’s irrelevant to a certain extent. But there are still people that listen to him, sadly.

I’m not going to lie, I fūcking hate the guy. Any little bit that I can do to run him down on social media or anywhere else, I’m going to do it.

He spends a lot of time trashing the program, and that must hurt at least somewhat, the perception of the program among some people that still listen to him.

He still has the ear of some kids in Dade County. And even some coaches. So I’m gonna run his *** down every time I get a chance.
Yeah, you running Luke down should definitely bring a change for the better. Keep fighting the good fight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back