Uncle Luke at it again...he hates the portal, says what’s good for the U is bad for CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying we didn't play anybody? I do know Perry played. What about Tate the God?

Buddy, I'm asking you.. What team did Perry play this year that had a pulse? FSU??? a 5-7 team? He barely played against UVA... I can go on but I rather you tell me where did Perry have his monster game against a legit team? Or as you say, a team with a pulse.

Advertisement
So you're saying we didn't play anybody? I do know Perry played. What about Tate the God?

I certainly didn't claim Tate is a God but what I do know is that if we are satisfied with our QB position after what we saw last year then we need to get our eyes checked. Why not bring in as much talent as you can and see who wins out?

I'm still waiting on the names of kids Luke steered away from UM....

Not that Luke has specifically steered kids away but we are all tired of his constant bashing when Miami doesn't 1. recruit a player he likes or 2. hire a coach he is in favor of.

He went on a rant b/c Miami didn't recruit Tutu Atwell to play QB.. (good kid, hope he does well in Lville) but what position is he playing over there? Oh Yeah, WR..

Just recently he goes off on a rant b/c Miami doesn't hire past UM players to be coaches... Umm what about Richt and Shannon?
There's ex players currently on the coaching stuff, what are they? chumps?

It feels like Luke has an agenda with the school and anytime Miami does anything at all that he doesn't like he starts crying about it.

He needs to get off social media and concentrate on improving that 3-7 Edison team.

Advertisement
Go put your hood on, racist.

BTW, Walmart has tiki torches on sale.

So because I call out puke, who hates Miami, I’m a guy that wears a hood and carries tiki torches?

Do you realize how fūcking stupid you sound?

You are a complete ******.

Just another post proving that you are mentally deficient

He went on a rant b/c Miami didn't recruit Tutu Atwell to play QB.. (good kid, hope he does well in Lville) but what position is he playing over there? Oh Yeah, WR..

But was Tutu Himself demanding to be recruited as a QB?...if not then He should've been a Cane. He was more of take than Ezzard.

Advertisement
But was Tutu Himself demanding to be recruited as a QB?...if not then He should've been a Cane. He was more of take than Ezzard.

Comparing Tutu to Ezzard is like comparing a fullback to a DB... Tutu is 5'10 150... Ezzard is 6'2 210

This is not even the point though... The point is of this thread is that Luke rants/cries on Social Media when he doesn't get his way.

Not that Luke has specifically steered kids away but we are all tired of his constant bashing when Miami doesn't 1. recruit a player he likes or 2. hire a coach he is in favor of.

Just recently he goes off on a rant b/c Miami doesn't hire past UM players to be coaches... Umm what about Richt and Shannon?
There's ex players currently on the coaching stuff, what are they? chumps?

It feels like Luke has an agenda with the school and anytime Miami does anything at all that he doesn't like he starts crying about it.

He needs to get off social media and concentrate on improving that 3-7 Edison team.
Mature and civil post. But there's no reason to hate someone behind some **** tweets! Lol

Advertisement
Mature and civil post. But there's no reason to hate someone behind some **** tweets! Lol

So it's literally okay for him to hate on the football program in social media literally every time he doesn't get his way??

Comparing Tutu to Ezzard is like comparing a fullback to a DB... Tutu is 5'10 150... Ezzard is 6'2 210

No, it's comparing a WR to a WR, don't sandman & move the goalposts now.

And BTW, Tutu had a better freshman season than Ezzard, and a comparable freshman season to Jeff Thomas.

Advertisement
Buddy, I'm asking you.. What team did Perry play this year that had a pulse? FSU??? a 5-7 team? He barely played against UVA... I can go on but I rather you tell me where did Perry have his monster game against a legit team? Or as you say, a team with a pulse.
The same could be said about our extraordinary defense? ???

So it's literally okay for him to hate on the football program in social media literally every time he doesn't get his way??
And you honestly believe that Luke is the SOLE reason we haven't been relevant in nearly 20 years? Not a personal shot bro, cause you are conversing like a MAN is supposed to, unlike some that want to promote homosexuality lol!

No, it's comparing a WR to a WR, don't sandman & move the goalposts now.

And BTW, Tutu had a better freshman season than Ezzard, and a comparable freshman season to Jeff Thomas.

Where do you place Tutu in this list:

Ahmmon
J. Thomas
Mark Pope
Cager
Harley
Langham
Wiggins
Hightower
Ezzard
Evidence

My list is not in order.. So if you were to put these names in order based on talent, where do you put Tutu?

Don't play the result of the season but prior to the season..
Also, without seeing the numbers I'm pretty sure Tutu got a ton more snaps than the majority of UM wide receivers.

And you honestly believe that Luke is the SOLE reason we haven't been relevant in nearly 20 years? Not a personal shot bro, cause you are conversing like a MAN is supposed to, unlike some that want to promote homosexuality lol!

No, I never said he is the sole reason. But Luke is a public figure and he makes it known all over social media when he isn't happy with UM. Do you see him do that much with other schools? I don't.. I can't anymore b/c he blocked me from Twitter for talking sense.

So being that he is a public figure, kids nowadays see this and they pay attention. The next time Edison has a true 4 or 5 star player do you think Luke will play a part in where that kid goes? Absolutely... I feel like Luke puts his personal agenda ahead of the success of the Canes and if that's what he wants to do then fine but then don't get mad if people call you out for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back