UNC will tell us everything

jerzeycane

All-ACC
Biggest game of Bunchy's tenure next week.

Are we in for another let down after a solid victory? Or could this be the beginning of some momentum going into FSU week?

Don't give me this prevent crap next week either.

Advertisement
I predicted at least a 2 TD win tonight, and next week we win by at least 2 TD's again...

Is this real ***ing life?

I forgot about Duke then VT last year, you know when we had everything to play for...did you forget about letting up 90 points to those chit heads when the low bar of winning the coastal was attainable?

But UNC is the biggest game?

Advertisement
Is this real ***ing life?

I forgot about Duke then VT last year, you know when we had everything to play for...did you forget about letting up 90 points to those chit heads when the low bar of winning the coastal was attainable?

But UNC is the biggest game?

Duke was hurt for those games.

I don't think UNC is going to be the game that tells us what we need. It might give us some barometer, but FSU is the game that tells us anything. If we give them a decent game, maybe it means we've turned a corner. If not, then we are still a team with a lot of talent and not meeting expectations. We need to move past beating teams we should beat and start challenging truly competitive teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UNC is worse than VTech. I honestly think we will win out except for FSU, but still won't make the ACC championship game.
Duke is clearly in the driver seat. They have the easiest road there because they don't play UL, FSU, or Clemson in their crossover game.
We need Duke to lose two more games, hopefully the losses are to VTech and UNC. Then we need GTech to lose 1 more game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back