UNC-Wake Thread

Advertisement
I expected for UNC to come out down from the last 2 weeks. I bet they still make this one close. As to what it says about us? We don't need to see other scores to know we don't have our sh*t together yet.

You guys know things are bad when I'm worried about Central Michigan
Screenshot_2019-03-24-04-24-41-1.png

Worried about Central Michigan......

Advertisement
I hate the Manny Diaz hire more and more every week.

TBH, I’m beginning to wonder if the Bethune game might be less of a blowout than expected. Not that there’s a chance of us losing, but it might end up being another 28 point win. Which is fine with some poRsters on here.

Advertisement
You guys need to stop spreading this lie about division loses. there are only conference loses. unc needs to lose two acc games regardless of division

If you didn’t think this was very possible you know nothing about football. One game has nothing to do with the other.
Miami was UNC’s Super Bowl. Trying to gauge Miami vs what’s happening in this game is just dumb.

I bet some dumb nerd is going to post a thread about how we lost to a UNC team that Wake Forest beat and therefore "Manny is not our guy. It's bound to happen, thank god I don't have MOD powers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you didn’t think this was very possible you know nothing about football. One game has nothing to do with the other.
Miami was UNC’s Super Bowl. Trying to gauge Miami vs what’s happening in this game is just dumb.
I bet some dumb nerd is going to post a thread about how we lost to a UNC team that Wake Forest beat and therefore "Manny is not our guy. It's bound to happen, thank god I don't have MOD powers.

I see that Manny Diaz’s wife has created at least two accounts on canesinsight.com.

I said that the unc game is a measure of where we are. Can’t sugar coat it.
Will sht be different 4 weeks from now possibly.
But what we did last week “it is what it is”.
Can’t match a home teams energy and effort: your fault.
Can’t coach or know better on 4th and 17: your fault.
Can’t get a push on 2 and 3 stars: your fault.
Can’t seal the edge: your fault.
Etc etc......
Can’t say your better than 0-2 when your 0-2.
That’s just as bad loser trophies.

Advertisement
Back