UNC-Wake Thread

UNC coming down after an emotional high but everyone knew that just getting to 6 wins and bowl is the good season for them after they won 5 games the last 2 years combined. That's not a great or even good football team. Miami like always played down to them and just wasn't ready at kickoff and spotted them a 17-3 lead.

Advertisement
I just read the article on this game from ESPN and WOW F the ACC this is BS WF and UNC play in the same conference but they wont count this game as a conference game WTF

Because it’s not an ACC game. How hard is this to understand? Have you been drinking? The ACC didn’t schedule this game. The 2 schools did. Independently. They both play 8 OTHER ACC teams that the ACC did schedule. It’s not that hard to understand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s sad watching these guys act like we drained UNC to the point of being the inept team some of us knew they were last week by losing to them.

P. S. Wake just got jobbed on that spot. The receiver caught the ball past the sticks and got pushed back. Sack Brown has refs in his pocket.
They’re gonna be defending that loss as UNC ends up missing a bowl game

This i'll agree with. We had one 'elite' defense (statistically) out of 3 since Diaz has been here. That one year got him a HC job.
Baker made them look far worse though. We have seen more busted plays through the first 2 games than we have seen in almost the previous 2 seasons that Diaz coached the defense. Baker been tinkering with the defense too **** much...

Advertisement
Because it’s not an ACC game. How hard is this to understand? Have you been drinking? The ACC didn’t schedule this game. The 2 schools did. Independently. They both play 8 OTHER ACC teams that the ACC did schedule. It’s not that hard to understand.
So that is like saying Miami schedules FSU every year so why count those games ? stupid **** still

Our Overrated *** defense man... They was up 17-3 in the first quarter vs us smh... we made sam Howell look like a heisman candidate

I remember during the Golden era every QB/ offensive player WON ACC offensive back of the week. Literally he turned clowns into Heisman candidates for that week. That defense was an absolute joke. Blake aint as bad, but hes pretty close

Advertisement
Baker made them look far worse though. We have seen more busted plays through the first 2 games than we have seen in almost the previous 2 seasons that Diaz coached the defense. Baker been tinkering with the defense too **** much...

Yet all summer when I said the defense would take a step back I was told it was “Manny’s defense” and laughed at. Interesting.

Advertisement
Back