UNC-Wake Thread

Advertisement
Each game is totally different. It’s very hard or really impossible to explain to someone who has never played or been around the game. It’s the reason that there are colossal upsets all the time.
At the end of the day we were not prepared to play a team after an open week .... they still went up by 13

Hey man - you one of my all time favs but man some of us are hurt. Like Ed Reed type of hurt. But we will try man 👨🏾
There's nothing that can be done about last week.

We lost, move on & yall need to get over it. Spending an entire week crying about the same thing over & over again is unnecessary.

There's 10 games left in the season, lot of Football left to be played.

I've been assured by many posters here that the entire difference between good and bad teams is 100% bags.

Advertisement
Are you implying that I ve haven’t played the game ?.... what you’re doing sounds like excusing for the team

I’m not implying anything. I’m telling you that if you didn’t see this coming from a mile away tonight, you’re blind. Wake was reallllly easy money tonight.

Advertisement
Shaking my got **** head watching Wake destroy this bullshyt UNC club. They went from wide open every play against us to Wake glued to them on every play. Better coverage. Better pass rush. Better hitting. Better tackling.

They’re also converting way better on offense than we did. Sad state of affairs.

Pretty much. We're a 7-5 team at this point.

At the end of the day we were not prepared to play a team after an open week .... they still went up by 13

This is true. No excuses period, and no excuses for that. But they were juiced for that game, Miami was not. Total opposite tonight. Nobody in the country has 2 more emotional games than UNC. Their coach was crying after the USCe game for gods sake. This game had letdown written all over it. Plus the record for home teams on these weekday games is astronomical.

Advertisement
Just when I thought I was going to have a nice Friday night I see the score!!! Our Players should be embarrassed by seeing this. Smdh

Advertisement
Shaking my got **** head watching Wake destroy this bullshyt UNC club. They went from wide open every play against us to Wake glued to them on every play. Better coverage. Better pass rush. Better hitting. Better tackling.

They’re also converting way better on offense than we did. Sad state of affairs.

This is the same team that almost lost to Utah State.

Advertisement
Back