UNC-Wake Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we didn’t have emotion? Why not is my question we still didn’t make the plays that WF has made

Each game is totally different. It’s very hard or really impossible to explain to someone who has never played or been around the game. It’s the reason that there are colossal upsets all the time.

Advertisement
Each game is totally different. It’s very hard or really impossible to explain to someone who has never played or been around the game. It’s the reason that there are colossal upsets all the time.
Are you implying that I ve haven’t played the game ?.... what you’re doing sounds like excusing for the team

Advertisement
Wow at this point certain posteRs desperately need this coaching staff to fail or else they’ll have no other choice but to self exile themselves.

I’d be cheering every Miami misstep as well if I were them

Advertisement
Shaking my got **** head watching Wake destroy this bullshyt UNC club. They went from wide open every play against us to Wake glued to them on every play. Better coverage. Better pass rush. Better hitting. Better tackling.

They’re also converting way better on offense than we did. Sad state of affairs.

Why ? UNC is playing on the road now not at home and in a short week missing key defensive players. Also with UNC losing it keeps Miami in the coastal standings.
Wrong. This a non conference conference game, so the ACC can have 2 teams who are geographically close play each other. This gane has 0 impact on ACC standings for both teams.

Advertisement
Back