UNC-Wake Thread

Advertisement
What this tells you is Miami is light years away from being competitive nationally. We are a third tier ACC team despite all you homers saying 10-2, 9-3. We are not a good team and quite frankly a BELOW average football team. Stop belittling teams like VT, Louisville, VA, Pitt, etc. Wake up and realize this program has fallen mightily. We lose at least five games this year and sorry for the downer but it's reality. Remember MANNY had ALL SPRING and SUMMER to change the culture of the penalties and the special teams but its now progressively worse. There is hope for the offense and the defense is not nearly as good as before.

Advertisement
So Wake DC has his corners playing man off which makes the double move and deep ball ineffective while using their safeties in the run game. Manny and Baker couldn’t adjust to this after the first quarter is beyond baffling. Baker and Manny let’s keep our corners in man single high safety and make a freshman quarterback look like a heisman

2 weeks to prepare.

Advertisement
I know the stats say otherwise, but I felt Diaz was overrated as a DC (couldn't get much worse from what we had right). Anyone that had a pulse on offense just runs the ball down our throat under his gimmicky bullshït & we make average QBs like Taylor ******* Hornibrook look like Joe Montana.

I couldn’t exactly explain it, but something always seemed gimmicky about his defenses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What this tells you is Miami is light years away from being competitive nationally. We are a third tier ACC team despite all you homers saying 10-2, 9-3. We are not a good team and quite frankly a BELOW average football team. Stop belittling teams like VT, Louisville, VA, Pitt, etc. Wake up and realize this programs has fallen mightily. We lose at least five games this year and sorry for the downer but it's reality. Remember MANNY had ALL SPRING and SUMMER to change the culture of the penalties and the special teams but its now progressively worse. There is hope for the offense and the defense is not nearly as good as before.

Nope. What it tells me is Miami probably has the wrong coach. After the Florida game, I asked the board if Lincoln Riley was our HC, do we win with exactly the same players. It was pretty much unanimous agreement that Miami would have blown UF out. If all it takes is switching out coaches to turn a loss into a blowout victory, the team isnt "light years away" from being competitive.

When is everyone gonna realize that we suck? Wake bleeping Forrest is killing a team that most on this board said was the best team that we would face all season. Our own "coach" said their environment was the toughest we would see all year..?? Here is a news flash. NC sucks. WF sucks. We suck.

Advertisement
Back