UNC-Wake Thread

What if this isn’t all a mirage and Jake Blames ruined yet another HC hire? What if this team is as bad as it appears giving up 17 points in the 1st quarter while scoring nothing against Weak Forest?

Advertisement
LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

blake fcking baker boys

the fact this clown made uf's offense look like garbage HAS to have gator fans worried

I mean, this is sooooooooo funny that it's just sooooo sad

Advertisement
Our Overrated *** defense man... They was up 17-3 in the first quarter vs us smh... we made sam Howell look like a heisman candidate

I know the stats say otherwise, but I felt Diaz was overrated as a DC (couldn't get much worse from what we had right). Anyone that had a pulse on offense just runs the ball down our throat under his gimmicky bullshït & we make average QBs like Taylor ******* Hornibrook look like Joe Montana.

I know the stats say otherwise, but I felt Diaz was overrated as a DC (couldn't get much worse from what we had right). Anyone that had a pulse on offense just runs the ball down our throat under his gimmicky bullshït & we make average QBs like Taylor ******* Hornibrook look like Joe Montana.

Anyone? I remember a RB that had 3 first rounders at OL and was in the run for the heisman getting shut down.

Advertisement
This isn't very surprising. Miami was UNC's Superbowl, and they threw the kitchen sink at us. We're it not for a dropped pass or missed kick, we would've won that game. 4th and 17 was a travesty that's going to be dangled over this team all year. It's their job, over the rest of the season, to bounce back and show that was an aberration. Football also involves a certain amount of luck, and we haven't had any over the past few games.

Teams that are superficially good, and not consistent, have these issues at some stretch in the season. Remember in 2017 when we blew out Virginia Tech, Notre Dame, and Virginia in the course of three weeks, but then lost to a terrible Pitt team? There are at least three more losses on that UNC schedule, all to ACC teams. Unfortunately, this is a non-conference game for UNC somehow. Nevertheless, they're not getting past Clemson or Virginia. NC State and Duke will also be competitive games.

Doesn't matter much if we don't perform or win games.

The Coastal is wide open. Manny has to figure out the type of coach he is. It’s a terrible look that you lose to a team you shouldn’t and the following week they are getting blown out.

UNC is average at best and UM allowed them to look like Superman!

4th and 17 was a travesty that's going to be dangled over this team all year. It's their job, over the rest of the season, to bounce back and show that was an aberration

I'll eat some crow if i'm wrong but..

NOT gonna happen, these guys just got scarred worse than simba in the lion king when he fell from the cliff.

Advertisement
LOL. Coaching, coaching, coaching!

We have no choice but to let the season play out, but Manny needs to do better evaluations. Get someone, besides your homeboy, who's just as tenacious as you to run the defense; a coach with more than two years of experience and has a history of developing players. An actual spread would be nice as well. It seems to be that simple for every other P5 team except us for whatever reason.

And that "coaches know better" speech is tired. They know better every year while we struggle to stop and put points on Duke and UNC.

This isn't very surprising. Miami was UNC's Superbowl, and they threw the kitchen sink at us. We're it not for a dropped pass or missed kick, we would've won that game. 4th and 17 was a travesty that's going to be dangled over this team all year. It's their job, over the rest of the season, to bounce back and show that was an aberration. Football also involves a certain amount of luck, and we haven't had any over the past few games.

Teams that are superficially good, and not consistent, have these issues at some stretch in the season. Remember in 2017 when we blew out Virginia Tech, Notre Dame, and Virginia in the course of three weeks, but then lost to a terrible Pitt team? There are at least three more losses on that UNC schedule, all to ACC teams. Unfortunately, this is a non-conference game for UNC somehow. Nevertheless, they're not getting past Clemson or Virginia. NC State and Duke will also be competitive games.

Doesn't matter much if we don't perform or win games.

Been hearing this for years. Would be nice for us to show up for one of these Superbowls one day.

3aikya.jpg

Advertisement
So Wake DC has his corners playing man off which makes the double move and deep ball ineffective while using their safeties in the run game. Manny and Baker couldn’t adjust to this after the first quarter is beyond baffling. Baker and Manny let’s keep our corners in man single high safety and make a freshman quarterback look like a heisman

Advertisement
Back