UNC-Wake Thread

Advertisement
**** Wake Forest is waxing that ***!!!! This is what I thought we were going to do to NC. Man we have a long way to go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Overrated add defense. They was up 17-3 in the first quarter vs us smh... we made sam Howell look like a heisman candidate
This i'll agree with. We had one 'elite' defense (statistically) out of 3 since Diaz has been here. That one year got him a HC job.

Seriously the people on this thread who actually are making excuses for losing to this dog **** UNC team should be banned from Miami message boards
It’s sad watching these guys act like we drained UNC to the point of being the inept team some of us knew they were last week by losing to them.

P. S. Wake just got jobbed on that spot. The receiver caught the ball past the sticks and got pushed back. Sack Brown has refs in his pocket.

Shaking my got **** head watching Wake destroy this bullshyt UNC club. They went from wide open every play against us to Wake glued to them on every play. Better coverage. Better pass rush. Better hitting. Better tackling.

They’re also converting way better on offense than we did. Sad state of affairs.
Howell is suddenly a little less accurate on the long ball also.

All we had to do was come out hot and they would have folded.

Advertisement
I just read the article on this game from ESPN and WOW F the ACC this is BS WF and UNC play in the same conference but they wont count this game as a conference game WTF

Advertisement
Back