UNC vs. UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Maybe RW can shirt and he is going to help him find a spot like Heaps did this yr? Like a team that needs a stop gap starter thing?

i cant stand how we play the retards and give up these garbage points. al golden completely destroyed the fourth quarter mindset. do the players even throw up the 4 fingers anymore or is it heresy now?

Advertisement
I hare the way we end games. Its the ugliest thing I've seen in football. The offense and defense just gives up every second half. Johnson should have played at least the entire 3rd quater.

Let's review.

1. We lose to FSU, we need Duke to lose 2 more as with GT.

2. We beat FSU, we need Duke to lose 1 and that is it.

Just worry about FSU. Don't worry about Duke, we don't play them again.

Advertisement
That Pitt loss to Duke may have decided the Coastal. Duke has Syracuse, VT, UNC and Wake Forest left. What a creampuff of a schedule. Wow.

The way this coaching staff is scrutinized is hilarious. You guys are like females.

Advertisement
Wow!!!!
Pitt had the chance to win the game with a FG. Kicker who missed it name is Blewitt!!!
LMAO

That Pitt loss to Duke may have decided the Coastal. Duke has Syracuse, VT, UNC and Wake Forest left. What a creampuff of a schedule. Wow.

We still have FSU, who cares about Duke? Why don't we try beating FSU for the first time under Al?

Advertisement
Don't care for Heaps being in right now, it should be Williams, and don't like the pass play calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back