UNC vs. UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
it sucks letting up these garbage points but don't let it take away from how dominant we actually looked today for a change. Duke didn't even play but 2 minutes in the second half. At about 13 minute to go in the 3rd our entire approach changed so the score doesn't mean much.

Also, **** Duke (blue devils)

Advertisement
Instead of praying to a woman in the sky about Duke going down, worry about FSU.

Uh because Duke has to lose a game in order for us to get in the ACC championship game obviously.

We lose to FSU, it is irrelevant.

Ok and if we beat FSU, Duke still has to lose.... I can play the game too.

Why don't we worry about other teams after we beat FSU? Since we have NO control of our destiny (need others to lose), we should try to worry about ourselves.

Kind of glad Pitt lost. I don't want these guys thinking about anything but needing to win vs FSU....

"We beat the 2014 ACC Coastal Division champions. That's something we didn't do last year. We're on the right track..."

~ Al Golden - 12/22/14 (after our Black Friday bowl game)

Advertisement
Perhaps we should try to win more ACC games rather then worry about Duke and GT.

Advertisement
championship football. Playing hard to the final whistle. Finishing strong and such

Advertisement
Perhaps we should try to win more ACC games rather then worry about Duke and GT.

I feel you on that. But its real all over. Bama fans will be rooting for Auburn tonight. I'm with you though, have to nut up and RNC Florida St.

Why the **** is Golden playing Heaps over Williams? What a *******. Where is the loyalty to the "would-be" starter?

It's our own fault. The hairball we coughed up against the Georgia Tech Yandle Jackets is massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back