UNC vs. UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well, my 48-20 prediction with forcing 2-3 turnovers was pretty close I'd say. I like what the team is doing overall right now. Maybe just maybe the coaches are growing into the job... don't kill me.

So did Golden call the defensive plays today?

Folks can speculate all they want but Im certain that the defense we've seen since Ga Tech has been very different in style and approach than the defenses we've seen for years prior up til the Ga Tech game.

Advertisement
Absolutely loving what I'm seeing from the team since Tech. Not perfect, but much closer to Miami football.

Advertisement
Do our corners ever turn for the ball? Ever?

No.... Just like my raiders.... They never turn the **** around..... It's like they have no common sense

Thats instinctual IMO. Can't blame that on coaches. Not that anyone was. IJS. Burns and Elder should at corner for FSU IMO.

Are you fuxkin kidding!??!! That's nothing BUT coaching!! If they rep that over and over it becomes second nature. If they Still don't do it they should be out running until they do. As a coach you can teach a player to do anything that's not physical.

Last edited:
one wide receiver had one catch today. the rest were tight ends and running backs. great win. just kind of strange.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like the light finally came on for the defensive guys. Maybe it was after the GT game there was enough film to finally get them to follow through with their responsibilities? Not sure, but guys have definitely played their assignments much better as of late. There were a few run plays with the qb where one LB ran right by the qb and smoked the RB. That is one guy taking his responsibility. That was something that really jumped out at me today. And the trust we have shown in our Cb's to play man to man. The DBs in general have tackled much better as well.

Do our corners ever turn for the ball? Ever?

No.... Just like my raiders.... They never turn the **** around..... It's like they have no common sense

Thats instinctual IMO. Can't blame that on coaches. Not that anyone was. IJS. Burns and Elder should at corner for FSU IMO.

Are you fuxkin kidding!??!! That's nothing BUT coaching!! If they rep that over and over it becomes second nature. If they Still don't do it they should be out running until they do. As a coach you can teach a player to do anything that's not physical.

To what level of playing did u make it too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back