UNC vs. UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You are taught from the beginning to look into the ear hole of the wr and when they look you look. When you get beat over the top a lot of guys just try to mirror the WR to have the pass hit them. However, if you make even a little contact it is usually called PI.

I feel like the light finally came on for the defensive guys. Maybe it was after the GT game there was enough film to finally get them to follow through with their responsibilities? Not sure, but guys have definitely played their assignments much better as of late. There were a few run plays with the qb where one LB ran right by the qb and smoked the RB. That is one guy taking his responsibility. That was something that really jumped out at me today. And the trust we have shown in our Cb's to play man to man. The DBs in general have tackled much better as well.

Agree, like the blitzing as well.
That was a good offensive team today and they could never get untracked.

Advertisement
Perryman needs to get a little more savage for me; running around shirtless is cool for the crossfit crowd but it will get your *** ran slap over against those actually concerned with on field performance. Lets kick some ******* *** please.

Perryman needs to get a little more savage for me; running around shirtless is cool for the crossfit crowd but it will get your *** ran slap over against those actually concerned with on field performance. Lets kick some ******* *** please.

Huh?

Perryman needs to get a little more savage for me; running around shirtless is cool for the crossfit crowd but it will get your *** ran slap over against those actually concerned with on field performance. Lets kick some ****ing *** please.

Not sure if serious???

Advertisement
Lol at people overreacting to garbage time and getting starters off field and others reps.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back