Tears UNC Tears

Advertisement
They have absolutely no depth on defense and I heard Wack Brown address it that he is very concerned about injuries on that side. They are apparently playing a no position defense on the back side playing all there best athletes. I can't wait to watch them this weekend vs USC(E) at 3:30

Everything they said was true but UNC is such a dumpster fire. We will no doubt win in a blowout and it will be another year of UNC not making a bowl game. If they win 5 games this year I will be surprised
The projection is 4.5 wins

I'm telling you I live in the area and they think Wack Brown is the 2nd coming of Saban, it's sad how much they really think they are gonna be in the CFP in 3yrs...they really believe it 🤣🤣🤣
Here it is:

458C4BB7-B47B-4F6F-83EA-1E03E7415E45.png

Advertisement
These boys should be looking at our OL wondering what the **** they got themselves into. One year after Searles, and we're starting two freshman tackles. Having said that, UF was the hardest team we'd see on our schedule. UNC hired a coach that burnt out at Texas of all places. Good luck with that.

I should be disappointed that someone decided to start this thread, the day after THAT game - but this fan base surprises me not at all. If we went 0-11, and had to play Clemson on the road, one of these threads would show up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
L. O. L. Respectful, disciplined and honorable - all qualities that make a great football player... wait, no they don't, those make a great golfer... wait, no, they make a great boy scout.

There are only a couple things lamer than acting like a lilly white phaggot, complaining about the other teams' lack of sportsmanship. Wait, actually, I can't think of any. That is, by far, the lamest phucking thing a man can do.

We shouldn’t be overconfident against anyone. We aren’t very good. Our issues won’t be resolved in 2 weeks either. I think we manage to win but it will be closer than it probably should be.

lol. Only our fanbase would be saying we suck after losing as close a game as it gets vs a top-10 team.

UNC has won 5 games combined over the past 2 years.

Get your tears and moping in now I guess because we're not losing to them

L. O. L. Respectful, disciplined and honorable - all qualities that make a great football player... wait, no they don't, those make a great golfer... wait, no, they make a great boy scout.

There are only a couple things lamer than acting like a lilly white phaggot, complaining about the other teams' lack of sportsmanship. Wait, actually, I can't think of any. That is, by far, the lamest phucking thing a man can do.
UNC ain't so squeaky clean themselves. They've been known to break an NCAA rule or 60

Advertisement
Back