Tears UNC Tears

I love my Canes, but I’d be weary of being overconfident.

After seeing the shyttiest OL ever at the U last night, and how undisciplined our team is, we should not be overconfident.

Need to fix a ton of stuff in just 2 weeks, some which may not be fixable. Campbell and Nelson looked way too slow footed to be on the edges. They looked like they were playing in cement all night.

On the bright side, I think that we have ourselves a QB. Just gotta teach him to throw the ball away and not take drive/game altering sacks. But he is a baller.

The D played well, but not spectacular. Manny needs to stop playing patty cake and let our dogs hunt. We should have pressured Franks all game long.

Looking forward to this next game. It will let us know if we have coaches or corches.

Also, remember that the Pete Carroll era started with some bumps at USC, and Jimmy Johnson’s first year we went 8-5.

Time will tell, but I’m hoping for the best.

Advertisement
lol. Only our fanbase would be saying we suck after losing as close a game as it gets vs a top-10 team.

UNC has won 5 games combined over the past 2 years.

Get your tears and moping in now I guess because we're not losing to them

And only fans wearing orange and green underwear would think we are good. 14 penalties and 10 sacks say that we are undisciplined and unprepared. Florida isn’t a top 10 team in any way, shape, or form either. We have to start freshmen’s on the OL because they are the best we have apparently. The line got no push on running plays and were worse in pass protection. Martell switched positions this week and somehow got more snaps than our “elite “ receivers. He must already be better than them or know the playbook better. How the **** did that happen? We might get better as the season progresses and I expect us to do so . Right now we aren’t very good and that’s putting it nicely. We have some good players but we have some liabilities too and football is a team sport last time I checked.

A

And only fans wearing orange and green underwear would think we are good. 14 penalties and 10 sacks say that we are undisciplined and unprepared. Florida isn’t a top 10 team in any way, shape, or form. We have to start freshmen’s on the OL because they are the best we have apparently. The line got no push on running plays and were worse in pass protection. Martell switched positions this week and somehow got more snaps than our “elite “ receivers. He must already be better than them or know the playbook better. We might get better as the season progresses and I expect us to do so . Right now we aren’t very good and that’s putting it nicely.

Ah yes, the old UF isn't any good argument.

How good do you think UNC is then? UNC team that won 5 games between 2017 and 2018 and is starting a true frosh QB? Please tell me they're as good as UF. I need another laugh.

I really can't wait for this game now. Please don't disappear afterwards, even though I know you will

They're going to get annihilated by South Carolina. For the most part, most of their fans actually think they'll lose their game against us. Some though, live in a whole other level of delusion.

Advertisement
Ah yes, the old UF isn't any good argument.

How good do you think UNC is then? UNC team that won 5 games between 2017 and 2018 and is starting a true frosh QB? Please tell me they're as good as UF. I need another laugh.

I really can't wait for this game now. Please don't disappear afterwards, even though I know you will
It’s not an old argument as I realized last night, like everyone else, that they aren’t a top 10 team.
Reading comprehension is your friend you ******. I never said that we would lose. Never. I said it will be closer than you cheerleaders think it will be. Learn how to read before posting stupid crap. I hope we win by 100 but I doubt we will get any push to run the ball consistently this entire season.

It’s not an old argument as I realized last night, like everyone else, that they aren’t a top 10 team.
Reading comprehension is your friend you ******. I never said that we would lose. Never. I said it will be closer than you cheerleaders think it will be. Learn how to read before posting stupid crap. I hope we win by 100 but I doubt we will get any push to run the ball consistently this entire season.

Backtracking already. So pretty much whatever we win by you can then claim it's too close. I guess that's how mopers stay miserable.

Can't wait for the game, keep the tears coming

Advertisement
Also, remember that the Pete Carroll era started with some bumps at USC, and Jimmy Johnson’s first year we went 8-5.

After predicting a NC in 5 years, Schnelly goes 2-3 in his first five games, which included a loss to....
Florida A&M

Advertisement
Backtracking already. So pretty much whatever we win by you can then claim it's too close. I guess that's how mopers stay miserable.

Can't wait for the game, keep the tears coming
You are just too stupid to argue with. Go brush your tooth.

Now they talking bout us as fans....
20190826_091848.jpg

Advertisement
I, like most of the world inuding North Carolinians, don't know anything about UNCs football team, and generally never will.

If they have any defensive lineman, at all, we better have a way of addressing them schematically.

I'm numb to who our opponents are anymore, as someone else said, nothing surprises me with this program.

In the past we used to extinguish hopes and dreams, now too often we keep them alive.

Advertisement
Back