Tears UNC Tears

6lvQVEO_d.jpg

Advertisement
Wow, I don't think I've ever seem so many guys tackle one dude in my life

Ever seen those documentaries where 4-5 lions maul a zebra? That's what that screen play was like

Pee wee qb. Pathetic guys. Unreal how bad we are at qb

Can Elliott not throw the ball into the end zone from the the 30?

That was impressive miss

It's been a long time since I've seen any sign of intelligence from our players.

Do not even allow Fedora on the plane home. Give him the Lane Kiffin treatment.

Advertisement
1st and goal and end up having to attempt a 48 yard fg...and then have the distance but hit the upright...Tar Heel football, unfortunately.

The Miami defenders hit very hard

Anyone else just hear the muffled laughter by the commentators about our penalty? We are horribly coached/

Both freshmen QB's should transfer . Why stay at a school that plays two clowns ahead of two guys that "probably" deserve scholarships >

unc has worked themselves up the list of teams I can't stand. Miami needs to drag that *** every year and never let up on the gas. FU Al Gorlden for ever letting that team think they're better than the U. Disrespectful little ****head mother ****ers. If you know me as a porster you know I don't come out this strong, that should tell you how much I can't stand unc now.

Advertisement
There, there now...

-

Man, am I glad to stomp on their team. Beau Corrales got one reception tonight. One. After his nonsense last year, I was hoping he'd be a non-factor tonight. Good work, defense.

Never could spell worth a crap and the good Brothers at my High School never let me take typing because said I would always have a secretary and only wanted to take typing because the girls were in that class -- made me take a college economics course instead. They were right and wrong. Of course I wanted to take the course with the chicks but who knew about the whole computer thing back then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’ve moved up on the list of most hated programs. Need to put a 40 burger on them for atleast another 10x

Duke is on that list too. I went to the game last year and I’ve never been around so many racist fans at one time. They really think their **** don’t stink.

Al Golden gave these teams life... we need to continue to bury them.

BAbluecups
  • Why do I feel like the Dr just told us we need to remove a tumor with a good prognosis if we move quickly...but the patient has no health insurance and can’t afford to pay?

Advertisement
Back