Tears UNC Tears

This is one of my personal favorites.

"I dont think Miami realizes how freaking dumb they look with that. I mean you have predominantly african american team from the inner city and your best plan when they force a turnover is to put some gold bling chain on them? They may those young men look like they are the biggest idiots wearing that crap."
Funny thing is that everybody is trying to copy it now.

“ButZ iT’Z sOO DUmB”

Advertisement
**** UNC. This is always my second favorite game on the schedule behind FSU, and it’s always so sweet when we beat them down

Advertisement
It's the racism from opposing fans that has always bothered me the most. That one idiot on their site posting about African American kids wearing a chain. Ridiculous.

It is for sure what I dislike the most about opposing fans, their subtle, and sometimes not so subtle racism.

Advertisement
Can we bottle the tears of those UNC fans? MMM... those tears are so salty... Lets make FSpoo fans look like that next week (if they even show up).

Probably some hill billy living out in the sticks of North Carolina in his mom's basement while he works at a gas station hoping to be manager one day when he's 52.

It’s a mix between hillbillies and kids at the school. The hillbillies will come right out and say it, but it’s the students who will try to demean the **** outta you bc they think they’re god’s gift to this earth

truetarheelraider

Well it's been fun I am Gonna workout now. Beach body app my wife bought it... It's gotta be better than this atrocity of a football program

U know **** well he lyin

Advertisement
I made sure Icovered your face cause u my boy but u played yourself cause u snitched on yaself fam.

Nah, I told the men on the "F*** THESE MOTHER *******" thread, I was robbing a bank with unc gear on with a jordan mask... LOL
****, you got me, thank GOD you're a CANE my brother!!

Advertisement
I heard from some very reliable people, UNC ordered more than a hundred ice bags for the flight back. They are all butt hurt, the ice bags will prevent swelling.

Advertisement
Back