UNC Greensboro Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
UNC came out playing their *** off. Need to match their intensity in 2nd half.

I can already see the signs that this may another year where we start slow like last year but get it going at the midway point and finish playing our best ball at end of year.

Pack and Wong have to gel and so do Omier and Miller

Zay is an elite finisher at the rim, his problem is that he struggles to actually get there. Just not a shifty or explosive ball handler
He might be better posting up were he only has to take a couple dribbles and make a move, cause if he has to use his handles, ehhh. When he takes contact and still tries to finish through it he is much better. He gets in there takes a bump and fades away or some step back. I would like to see him get the ball in motion where he is moving to the basket and doesn't need more than a dribble. Just take it in strong.

Advertisement
Zay is an elite finisher at the rim, his problem is that he struggles to actually get there. Just not a shifty or explosive ball handler
He's a crafty handler with surprising athleticism. People forget that he does most of his work in the midrange. He isn't a spot up shooter, and he would rather shoot from inside the arc off the dribble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
GAME 2 with a lot of new pieces in new roles. Let me guess, you were calling Moore a bum early last season too. LET THE TEAM GEL.
They need a LOT of GEL. The lack of cohesiveness looks worst when the 1-man-show efforts come up short. Fortunately, they have been just good enough so far, but wont be in ACC play, so get that GEL on the way.

Advertisement
Back