UNC Greensboro Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
True and the officiating is actually helpful to teach the team they have to beat the refs in every game.

But holy $#!+ this is an early season home OOC game against a nobody. Refs should not be dogging us like this. Just garbage.
I’m not the most knowledgeable abt basketball, but I thought UNCG was a decently respected basketball program for their size

Advertisement
UNCG is just straight chucking, lots of contested threes from way beyond the arc, you aren't making those at a high percentage for an entire game. The 3 ball is starting to fall for Miami. Get a solid 5 minutes to start the second half, and this game will turn. The key is to come out strong, get some distance, and then see whether UNCG can match.

Advertisement
I’m not the most knowledgeable abt basketball, but I thought UNCG was a decently respected basketball program for their size

Fair but there’s no other ACC team who the refs would do this to. I might get it if we were playing an established P5 program… but they’re just shafting us on our home floor against a mid mid team.

Advertisement
They are, always a decent program. Lived about 20 miles from their campus. Wes had them coming, and if they hadn't had everybody transfer out, would have fared much better last year. Almost entire team is transfers. I thought the big man was gone. He got to be 24 at least

Advertisement
Back