UNC-Georgia Commit - Next Level Hat Game

Advertisement
I really dont know whats going on on this site...Im seeing it all.

Ppl really are crying for ***n UNC..had some posters sayingh they were mad FSU is down...there is always Bama defending..and SEC d*ckriding on here....its like a bizarro world.
I agree with this & it aggravates me. But that isn't the case here.

It's just a matter of principle & to some that trumps most anything else. I can respect that. I haven't seen a post that actually defends or support unc specifically.

And again F-U-C-K unc

Right, he let them recruit him for however long knowing the whole time he hated their school. That makes it better.
That’s life. People will always do what they feel like they need/want to do. If he wants to transfer I’m sure South Carolina or Clemson will take him.

That’s life. People will always do what they feel like they need/want to do. If he wants to transfer I’m sure South Carolina or Clemson will take him.
We have choices in this life. Yes, this kid's video is pretty much par for the course these days, that doesn't make it right. I think there's something wrong with fostering a relationship with people, then treating them like dirt for your own amusement. I guess you disagree.

I agree with this & it aggravates me. But that isn't the case here.

It's just a matter of principle & to some that trumps most anything else. I can respect that. I haven't seen a post that actually defends or support unc specifically.

And again F-U-C-K unc
UNC can get f*cked, but that doesn't make this kid's actions any better.

Advertisement
We have choices in this life. Yes, this kid's video is pretty much par for the course these days, that doesn't make it right. I think there's something wrong with fostering a relationship with people, then treating them like dirt for your own amusement. I guess you disagree.
I don’t get bent out of shape about arbitrary things I can’t control. There will always be people in this world that treat you like dirt. Again that’s life. We all have choices to make. He made his. It wasn’t even that bad. I have seen a lot worse and nobody even talked about it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Because UGA is stacking ungodly talent at the defensive tackle position between thier last few classes. Go take a look at who they signed, it's frightening how many athletic war daddy types they have.

Go Canes
And that is one of the major areas that this staff has got to target next. We see the war daddies being the focus on OL. That same fruit needs to bear on the other side and soon.

Advertisement
As much as I hate them, I don’t like the disrespect stuff because it’s my own values but I am a different generation raised by a different generation in a different era.

It just goes against how I was raised in terms of gratitude, appreciation and respect. Then there’s not burning bridges unnecessarily and Karma coming back
Witchu! I actually didn't like that Jayden Wayne played the hat game and trolled Bama and Georgia I believe.

Edit: My bad, it was Popo. Sorry Jayden.

I mean why don’t they just unzip and **** on the losing hat(s)???
😂 That comment nailed it for me. I totally understand about being raised in a different generation. I’m 43 and don’t understand it.
It’s not even social medias fault. Kid isn’t even grateful to a school willing to grant him education and roof over his head for 4 years.

Be humble and thankful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back