UNC-Georgia Commit - Next Level Hat Game

Advertisement
This is the dumbest analogy. Like really stupid and disconnected and I’m shocked by your lack of basic thought but I’ll explain the distinction in a way even you can hopefully understand.

I’m not being recruited by the gators nor any other team nor is anyone else in Gator Tears. We are fans on a message board. This recruit was in extended personal contact with coaches from UNC, courted by them, offered a scholarship by them and everything that goes along with that.

:monkey-serious:

You are the man

He'll flame out. All the douchy high school kids who act like this during recruiting never do anything once they get to college. Shows their lack of maturity.
I would love to see a study on the ones who commit and go to work compared to those who make it into a spectacle and compare the % of which become better players/teammates and build better futures for themselves.

Advertisement
The whole hat game is disrespectful, and this seems like a whole new level of disrespect.. with that said, let's not act like being disrespectful is a new thing these young adults invented.. let's ask about a quarter of our population how much respect they received from the older "more respectful" generation, let's ask how respectfully Italian and Irish immigrants (among others) were treated in the early 20th century...

Sorry for the mini rant but the idea that past generations lived in a respectful society that's being deteriorated by the younger generations is flat out wrong.

F UNC...Hate them clowns.

I was actually happy this kid chose uGA and was tracking it because he is huge and we would have to play against him in division,,,anything that weakens UNC im all for it.

And all you weak hearts talking about transfer portal if he wanted to transfer ins tate near home it isnt like NC STATE isnt down the road or UNC wont take his *** back any way. I dont see him portal out kid is a player foreal

As much as I hate them, I don’t like the disrespect stuff because it’s my own values but I am a different generation raised by a different generation in a different era.

It just goes against how I was raised in terms of gratitude, appreciation and respect. Then there’s not burning bridges unnecessarily and Karma coming back
x1000. Just put a hat on and move on.

Advertisement
What's bad about it is the kid is about 50 miles from UNC campus....lol

I've officiated several games at his HS lol

Oh yeah...and i HATE UNC...so no problem with it at all lol...

if I see em on the sidelines this season I'll tell him, commitment video dissing UNC was dope kid lol

I'll never disrespect somebody who was offering me a full scholarship.
I look at it like interviewing for a job. You’re being recruited by multiple companies. Through the recruitment process you find a couple companies that set themselves apart and feel like a better fit. Both offer different pros & cons, but both want you to join their company. In the end you have to figure out which company suits you best. It would be like picking one company then ****ting on the other one where you know they’ll see it. Obviously it’s a little different since these are kids, but similar circumstances IMO.

Advertisement
UNC disrespect us when they threw down the U. So I don’t care about anyone disrespecting them. All apart of the game to me
THIS...THIS...THIS.... And better yet, let's say this kid has "burned a bridge" with UNC.... Shouldn't we also be happy about that? At least we know they won't be a transfer option.

But yeah I said all that to simply say, FVCK UNC. They disrespect us every chance they get so I'm all for anyone who disrespects them. Be great young man!!

I agree with @RVACane 's general sentiment & him trying to be consistent with it regardless of the circumstances.

(I was gonna write an essay here on my personal philosophy & where I differ from him but instead I'll just say...)

F-U-C-K unc now & forever .

Advertisement
Yeah, that's just sh*tty. I don't care about either team involved, but there's no reason for that. After spending months/years talking about a relationship with a coaching staff, it's just disrespectful to treat them this way. I know they're kids and they want the excitement of their moment, but I certainly wouldn't let my kid act like that.

Y'all really on here crying tears for a school that throws down the U after every TD.... Man honestly, he didn't disrespect them enough! I need to see someone take a **** on their hat.
It’s a general principle thing as to human relationships. We enjoy seeing them lose what they want for certain.

Y'all really on here crying tears for a school that throws down the U after every TD.... Man honestly, he didn't disrespect them enough! I need to see someone take a **** on their hat.
I really dont know whats going on on this site...Im seeing it all.

Ppl really are crying for ***n UNC..had some posters sayingh they were mad FSU is down...there is always Bama defending..and SEC d*ckriding on here....its like a bizarro world.

Advertisement
Back