UNC-Georgia Commit - Next Level Hat Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fair points but it would be legendary if a kid did that to the gators and picked us
As much as I hate them, I don’t like the disrespect stuff because it’s my own values but I am a different generation raised by a different generation in a different era.

It just goes against how I was raised in terms of gratitude, appreciation and respect. Then there’s not burning bridges unnecessarily and Karma coming back

Fair points but it would be legendary if a kid did that to the gators and picked us
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
It would be funny for us to laugh at the gator getting smacked because we can’t stand them but it’s not cool, in my opinion, for a person offered a scholarship and recruited by people who spent time trying to show them that they believe in their abilities and wanted them at their school, to kick those coaches in the nuts as they’re turning them down.

It would be funny for us to laugh at the gator getting smacked because we can’t stand them but it’s not cool, in my opinion, for a person offered a scholarship and recruited by people who spent time trying to show them that they believe in their abilities and wanted them at their school, to kick those coaches in the nuts as your turning them down.

You’re not wrong either, but this disrespect thing has become part of the whole commitment show. Whether it’s via a video edit or throwing a teams hat to the ground, it’s something I’ve come to expect. I ignore it when it happens to us, and enjoy it when it doesn’t. Also don’t think coaches generally take it to heart, I think they get it.

For sure disrespectful, but its def meant to be in a competitive spirit, showy, this is my team “Ra Ra” kind of way. JMO.

Edit: I’m actually waiting for someone to take it a step too far. i.e someone picking a school and burning the hat of the rival school….. The flack that kid would get would be insane, but I can imagine the rivalry between the two schools reaching a fevered pitch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You’re not wrong either, but this disrespect thing has become part of the whole commitment show. Whether it’s via a video edit or throwing a teams hat to the ground, it’s something I’ve come to expect. I ignore it when it happens to us, and enjoy it when it doesn’t. Also don’t think coaches generally take it to heart, I think they get it.

For sure disrespectful, but its def meant to be in a competitive spirit, showy, this is my team “Ra Ra” kind of way. JMO.

Edit: I’m actually waiting for someone to take it a step too far. i.e someone picking a school and burning the hat of the rival school….. The flack that kid would get would be insane, but I can imagine the rivalry between the two schools reaching a fevered pitch.
I mean why don’t they just unzip and **** on the losing hat(s)???

Advertisement

Id give it a little slack if its rival schools. Just more fuel for the rivalry. Like if a Bama recruit disrespected Auburn a bit, but bruh...UNC and Georgia?...and on top of that, the dude is literally from NC? Disrespecting your own state for what?

I mean why don’t they just unzip and **** on the losing hat(s)???

Society hasn’t degraded to that level just yet, but we’ll see what people can tolerate in 10 years 😂😂😂.

Id give it a little slack if its rival schools. Just more fuel for the rivalry. Like if a Bama recruit disrespected Auburn a bit, but bruh...UNC and Georgia?...and on top of that, the dude is literally from NC? Disrespecting your own state for what?

I can’t even begin to rationalize the thought process behind it, but I’m sure he had his reasons.

Advertisement
Back