UM's Perry "Looks Like a Natural"

Status
Not open for further replies.
252 is so desperate he's reading generic good guy statements as absolute affirmation that Perry is going to be the starter.

Just a smattering of intellect and common sense will tell you those comments mean nothing more than what they say, that he's comfortable throwing pretty spirals in shorts.

Nah. Yall are desperately hoping the dude sucks so your sorry *** experinced qbs can play. Its funny that nobody is talking up those two dudes.

You're a dumbfūck for saying that. Nothing would please me more than to see Perry tear it up, and lead us to a big 10-11-12 win season. Nothing. I really like him, and his attitude, but even more, I like his arm talent, maneuverability and overall potential. I say this with all sincerity.

But unlike you, I'm intelligent enough to realize that it is a nearly impossible task for him to have the kind of season that will not be disappointing because he is a late enrolling, true freshman QB, that will be asked to read defenses and use his arm a lot more than someone like Jalen Hurts, an RB automaton masquerading as a QB.

As a matter of fact, some of you mopes would throw this kid in before he was ready, and that could easily ruin his *** forever, it's happened many times before.

So spare me the "you hate him" bullshīt and try to use what little intelligence you have to understand I want what's best for the team and him.

I dont give a **** if you hate him or not. You dont want to win. If you seriously believe that just because rosier and sheriffs are older that will lead to good play at the position you are out of your mind.

So dont challenge anybodys intelligence when you constantly say that dumb ****. There are plent of sorry *** experinced qbs in cfb and the nfl. Experince means **** if you cant physically do whats needed. **** out of here smart guy.

Im wit you 252 on this argument...if possible i only want to see rosier/ sheriffs in mop-up roles. All in on Perry from day 1, *** that game experience bs or history lesson on what a frosh hasn't done coming in late in summer session. He's trying to make himself sound intelligent but **** aint making sense to my wise ears and comprehension

Last edited:
Advertisement
Whatever wins rosier/sheriffs are capable of, Perry can win the same games. Hopefully CRM uses him as a game manager with simple reads and passes in the beginning, then as he progresses and feels more comfortable he can let it rip, **** it might be against mighty criminoles in wk 3. If you scared, go to church. Perry is the man game 1, deal wit it. We have a strong run game with improved oline, a dynamic front seven and overall great defense to support any flaws a frosh may encounter. He's passing the first test in shorts, next up filmroom, then snap'em up and see how he flows. **** its better than CRM getting ripped for starting a non power5 qb after 3 ints against Bethune.

Last edited:
At least somebody feels me. All this BS about what freshmen dont usually do and all that. Perry has the support around him to make some mistakes. None of the other QBs are world beaters. They just may make as many mistakes if not more than him. Some qbs have tons of experience and still just dont make good decisions with the football. All this experience crap doesnt mean much to me when it comes to Rosier because he has only had one game of significant playing time that he won against Duke but he never threatened Kaaya job. I mean not even being close enough talent wise to push him harder.

The only question is, with the time he has, can Nkosi Perry be merely as good as Malik Rosier and Even Shireffs? He better be...

252 is so desperate he's reading generic good guy statements as absolute affirmation that Perry is going to be the starter.

Just a smattering of intellect and common sense will tell you those comments mean nothing more than what they say, that he's comfortable throwing pretty spirals in shorts.

Nah. Yall are desperately hoping the dude sucks so your sorry *** experinced qbs can play. Its funny that nobody is talking up those two dudes.

You're a dumbfūck for saying that. Nothing would please me more than to see Perry tear it up, and lead us to a big 10-11-12 win season. Nothing. I really like him, and his attitude, but even more, I like his arm talent, maneuverability and overall potential. I say this with all sincerity.

But unlike you, I'm intelligent enough to realize that it is a nearly impossible task for him to have the kind of season that will not be disappointing because he is a late enrolling, true freshman QB, that will be asked to read defenses and use his arm a lot more than someone like Jalen Hurts, an RB automaton masquerading as a QB.

As a matter of fact, some of you mopes would throw this kid in before he was ready, and that could easily ruin his *** forever, it's happened many times before.

So spare me the "you hate him" bullshīt and try to use what little intelligence you have to understand I want what's best for the team and him.

I dont give a **** if you hate him or not. You dont want to win. If you seriously believe that just because rosier and sheriffs are older that will lead to good play at the position you are out of your mind.

So dont challenge anybodys intelligence when you constantly say that dumb ****. There are plent of sorry *** experinced qbs in cfb and the nfl. Experince means **** if you cant physically do whats needed. **** out of here smart guy.

I mean I already know I'm way way smarter than you are. Bottom feeders like you don't have the intellect to even know your own selves. Let me tell you what you are: a low functioning marginal idiot that instead of wanting to win, wants Perry to start at all costs. I want to win and want the QB that gives us the best chance to have the best possible winning season, whoever that is. You want Perry to start at all costs even if it ruins him and the team.

Ask yourself why you're so invested in that happening that you fall to see logic and reasoning. Like I said, I want a winning decision and if that's Perry then so be it. You want Perry to start no matter what.

Advertisement
This will all be settled by the end of August.

If Perry wins the competition, then hang on and hope for the best. I'll be at every game cheering him on. And who knows, he may be the first QB to ever lead his team to 10 wins and a division title under those circumstances.

If the coaches decide he's not ready then I'll cheer for whoever is behind center.

But I know one thing for sure, none of the coaches have automatically penciled him in as the starter, and there'll be a true competition. That's the way it's supposed to be. Good thing some of you clowns don't coach, you would have already made him the starter without a single practice.

I hope Rosier or Sheriffs start at FSU and don't account for much then Perry comes in 2nd half and lights it up. No pressure in this scenario. It could happen, right?

I hope Rosier or Sheriffs start at FSU and don't account for much then Perry comes in 2nd half and lights it up. No pressure in this scenario. It could happen, right?

Why do you care? How about hoping we win as opposed to having some scenario and wanting a certain guy to win it? I don't get guys who are more interested in specific players than a winning tea.

Advertisement
Has anyone mentioned that it's the starting QB that said Perry looks like a natural?

I don't remember the last time I heard someone say, "I'm smarter than U" lol! Talk about desperate. Lots dry hate, passive-aggression and strawman arguments to cover hate for Perry.

I don't remember the last time I heard someone say, "I'm smarter than U" lol! Talk about desperate. Lots dry hate, passive-aggression and strawman arguments to cover hate for Perry.

Hate for Perry? Man if anyone is getting hate it's Rosier and Shirreffs.

I mean I already know I'm way way smarter than you are. Bottom feeders like you don't have the intellect to even know your own selves. Let me tell you what you are: a low functioning marginal idiot that instead of wanting to win, wants Perry to start at all costs. I want to win and want the QB that gives us the best chance to have the best possible winning season, whoever that is. You want Perry to start at all costs even if it ruins him and the team.

Ask yourself why you're so invested in that happening that you fall to see logic and reasoning. Like I said, I want a winning decision and if that's Perry then so be it. You want Perry to start no matter what.

Bottom feeder? ***** please. You dont know me or **** about me ***** boy. Claim you are smart but say the same dumb **** constantly. I'll smack the **** out your dumb ***.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Bottom feeder? ***** please. You dont know me or **** about me ***** boy. Claim you are smart but say the same dumb **** constantly. I'll smack the **** out your dumbass.

Now I know you really are stupid. You're all shook. Meet in the blue lot, ******. I'll be waiting for you. First game..

Harriet always pushing her agenda. No hate for Perry here, as I've clearly indicated.

But everyone knows what your deal is.

It must suck to live in Cleveland. God, what a shīthole. I almost feel sorry for you.

Cleveland...Cleveland...Cleveland...u are the most redundant insecure loser in the history of the Internet. Been on here from sunrise to after sunset talking ish, being hyper combative, and trying to convince everyone that U aren't lifeless moron U are. It doesn't matter where one resides if the person never lives the house lol!!! U so much better than everyone but U on here 24/7/365 pickin blog fights and telling people they're dumber than U na na na na na. No woman, no kids in the house, no job, no sunshine lol! Your house is the equivalent of Cleveland so U might as well move here. Now U want to fight other posters in a parking lot eventhough U paraplegic
Bytch how?

Advertisement
Isn't that what all the sports talk is about? Scenarios? TV people spew out scenarios all day. I hope we win. That simple enough?

Why do you care? How about hoping we win as opposed to having some scenario and wanting a certain guy to win it? I don't get guys who are more interested in specific players than a winning tea.

Bottom feeder? ***** please. You dont know me or **** about me ***** boy. Claim you are smart but say the same dumb **** constantly. I'll smack the **** out your dumb ***.

This...enough said

You hope a cane on the field to not account for much, wtf?...you tried too hard and came up lame on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back