UM trustees discuss Golden

I got word from a BOT member that everything barry Jackson wrote was "bull****"

And a key point is that they do have money for a buyout

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
UM can pay Folden's sorry *** buyout with money they find under their couch cushions. Dopes fall for that"UM doesn't have any money" mantra that the coach *** lickers like to spew. The coach sycophants spread that lie to keep heat off their loser Corch.

tumblr_inline_mj804j1nkh1qz4rgp.gif

Saw all the same **** being spewed during Coker and Shannon's final seasons.

Keep the faith. This is a death spiral, and Folden won't survive it.

Yup. I don't think the people in charge have forgotten the ped state dance and the product on the field hasn't improved with better talent than before. That ped state move showed a lack of loyalty by gluten after he was rewarded for "sticking" with the U . Real men would expect results this this year and so far he hasn't delivered. The benefit of the doubt is gone due to the ped state dance. Bye

Advertisement
R. E L. A. X.

at at this point in Randy's last season, articles like this weren't even being written.

there are also more donors that won't renew than they know yet. It's not that time for that to be clear.

We're dealing with incompetent morons here. Don't put it past them to bring this abomination of a coaching staff back next season.

In all honesty we should organize some sort of protest outside the gates on gameday. Tell everyone you know not to buy tickets and simply show up to tailgate and then protest. Don't even bother attending the actual game.

We need to find any way possible to bring public embarrassment their way.

Actually might be better to protest in front of Donna's and Blake's offices. This is no longer an issue with to coaching staff. We should start calling for Donna's dismissal with lawsuit to recovery damages for the Nevin disaster. There is more proof of her guilt than everyone else combined. I would be happy to stop my donations had I not done so long ago.

This is no longer an issue with to coaching staff. We should start calling for Donna's dismissal with lawsuit to recovery damages for the Nevin disaster. There is more proof of her guilt than everyone else combined. I would be happy to stop my donations had I not done so long ago.

SMH.

So Donna doesn't want to leave on a "sour note".

Let me tell you about a sour note: University of Miami retains white HC in year four for losing 5 games, after having fired the black coach for the same thing. If UM admin doesn't fire him, Miami will have shown it is a racist school, and she can live out the rest of her days known as a racist **** troll.

I hope you realize that Donna is one of the most liberal individuals around. She bleeds democrat....to say she is racist would make no sense what so ever. I don't like her, golden, or Dorito, but the notion that racism is involved here is stupid. The reason why Golden will get another year is because he had to deal with sanctions to turn the program around, Randy did not. That is all....literally it's that simple. And while I don't agree with her logic, I don't think anyone can change her mind.

You are right about Donna, but one point to consider. Libs expect their "house boys" to be good, obedient lackeys who jump when told. Wasn't there a major issue between Randy and administration over Randy not allowing Nevin access to players and crap like that? Randy sucked as a HC, but he was the ONLY person on campus who knew Nevin for what he was. Al has kept his lips firmly attached to Donna rotund rear like a good little "boy". Both suck as coaches but Al does what he is told-- remember Randy came from North Dade. Al came from psu showers.

Advertisement

Sounds like there is a division between some golden supporters and lots of anti golden guys. Sounds similar to what one of the posters in the know in the WEZ has been saying.

Only thing we can do is keep the heat on, for every incompetent alignment we make sure its known and for every loss we point it out. Message boards, twitter, radio, etc. If we want a change we need to make as much noise as possible when the opportunities arise.

Advertisement
I remember when Golden came and brought all of his "defensive mastermind" buddies from Temple...and we said, "Well if he can do that with recruits at Temple, imagine what he could do with South Florida talent!"

I still like Golden, and if he had the nuts to drop Mark he could really turn a page in his career. It almost doesnt matter how you spin it right now this is on Golden to make the right choice...Mark is bad, Golden must cut him loose. I will give Jethro some cred, though he definitely needs to do a much better job recruiting the interior defensive line (and we all know this). I think Golden can get it done, but not if he doesnt grow a pair first.

On the other hand if he is willing to go down because he best bud cant get the job done, than Blake needs to grow a pair.

golden wont be fired this season. Shalala wont do that before she leaves.
Second, you cant do that a true freshman QB that is the FUTURE of this program.
Dorito has to be fired! Give Golden needs ultimatum, Dorito or he's gone too

golden wont be fired this season. Shalala wont do that before she leaves.
Second, you cant do that a true freshman QB that is the FUTURE of this program.
Dorito has to be fired! Give Golden needs ultimatum, Dorito or he's gone too

negged for slurpage

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back