BoroCane83
Schadenfreude's Friend
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2011
- Messages
- 5,321
Plants coming onto this board just shows that was is being done is working, or at least building steam.
Hendricks...anything new at the Presidents office?
1. Donna has all but checked out.
2. Admiral Stavridis is the front runner for the position. I may be just getting my hopes up but he appears to be the combination of president that can improve the school academically and invest money into football and the other sports. There's some roadblocks to him being hired but he is the leader for the position as of now.
3. Dr. Stephen Sapp is retiring. I know nobody cares.
4. Dr. Amanullah de Sondy is leaving to take the Head of Religious Studies department at Cork College University in Ireland. I know nobody cares.
5. People are ****ed. The situation regarding Golden was just ugly all around. He will be here next year on a scalding hot seat and anybody saying otherwise is lying.
6. Golden doesn't want to be here but he wants his money more than potentially leaving.
7. I got a new stapler.
8. Butch has a huge dedicated following amongst the younger BOT. His apologizing in The U Part 2 did a lot of good for him with the older BOT.
9. My overall feeling is that Golden wanted to leave and the BOT wanted him to leave but he wanted his money and he wasn't going to take a negotiated buyout to leave. That's where we are.
The whole situation just sucks.
I hope this is helpful. I'll post more when I learn more.
LOL at people bringing up Michigan. Hey retards, they protested DURING the football season. They got national media attention DURING the football season, and then the administration made a decision AFTER the football season, like all of them do. They didn't go to basketball games after the season was over and get him fired. You guys can do whatever you want, but the decision has been made and the only way Golden is going is on his own.
Big frikkin deal! Thanks for letting us know the protesting protocol, SLURPER.
Plants coming onto this board just shows that was is being done is working, or at least building steam.
Hendricks...anything new at the Presidents office?
1. Donna has all but checked out.
2. Admiral Stavridis is the front runner for the position. I may be just getting my hopes up but he appears to be the combination of president that can improve the school academically and invest money into football and the other sports. There's some roadblocks to him being hired but he is the leader for the position as of now.
3. Dr. Stephen Sapp is retiring. I know nobody cares.
4. Dr. Amanullah de Sondy is leaving to take the Head of Religious Studies department at Cork College University in Ireland. I know nobody cares.
5. People are ****ed. The situation regarding Golden was just ugly all around. He will be here next year on a scalding hot seat and anybody saying otherwise is lying.
6. Golden doesn't want to be here but he wants his money more than potentially leaving.
7. I got a new stapler.
8. Butch has a huge dedicated following amongst the younger BOT. His apologizing in The U Part 2 did a lot of good for him with the older BOT.
9. My overall feeling is that Golden wanted to leave and the BOT wanted him to leave but he wanted his money and he wasn't going to take a negotiated buyout to leave. That's where we are.
The whole situation just sucks.
I hope this is helpful. I'll post more when I learn more.
Was? Well I'm glad it worked itself out then lol
When I say, "was," I mean to express that no real decision was made, not that a decision to keep him was made. It was more just a quiet surrender.
I know. I'm just laughing at this whole situation. That's the point I'm at. Laughter is my defense mechanism
What are the roadblocks to getting the Admiral hired?
Google michigan student football protests. Risk your future? LOL students run universities and if there is a crack down it will kill admissions. That is a secret that administrators fear.
True.
Having one or two students carrying signs is not as effective as having 30-50 students in front of the Hecht or Greentree field with signs.
The big question is: Do we have enough students who care about winning who are willing to exercise their freedom of assembly? That's in amendment 1 of the constitution (Freedom of peaceful association)
I would be down to do something in front of the Hecht. It's up to Willy at the end of the day.
It's gonna be even hard to get that big of a group and keep it peaceful. That's what they want us to do to then make us look like irrational lunatics even if we are peaceful. Right now they are taking things away from us. I like the shirt idea because one of two things will happen
1) it will get noticed in the arena and could be picked up by media, or
2) they ask us to leave and then what will their reason be?
First thing you need to do is stop listening to and wasting your time responding to UM shills like Athcane and DrFelch. They've been sent to drain your spirit.
Hendricks...anything new at the Presidents office?
1. Donna has all but checked out.
2. Admiral Stavridis is the front runner for the position. I may be just getting my hopes up but he appears to be the combination of president that can improve the school academically and invest money into football and the other sports. There's some roadblocks to him being hired but he is the leader for the position as of now.
3. Dr. Stephen Sapp is retiring. I know nobody cares.
4. Dr. Amanullah de Sondy is leaving to take the Head of Religious Studies department at Cork College University in Ireland. I know nobody cares.
5. People are ****ed. The situation regarding Golden was just ugly all around. He will be here next year on a scalding hot seat and anybody saying otherwise is lying.
6. Golden doesn't want to be here but he wants his money more than potentially leaving.
7. I got a new stapler.
8. Butch has a huge dedicated following amongst the younger BOT. His apologizing in The U Part 2 did a lot of good for him with the older BOT.
9. My overall feeling is that Golden wanted to leave and the BOT wanted him to leave but he wanted his money and he wasn't going to take a negotiated buyout to leave. That's where we are.
The whole situation just sucks.
I hope this is helpful. I'll post more when I learn more.
Do you have any information as to where Butch stands in all this. What's his opinion ?
What are the roadblocks to getting the Admiral hired?
Might not be left enough and will try and spread money around to other departments like History and Religious Studies rather than special attention to the sciences are the two big ones and the lack of overwhelming left attitude is the big severe one.
What are the roadblocks to getting the Admiral hired?
Might not be left enough and will try and spread money around to other departments like History and Religious Studies rather than special attention to the sciences are the two big ones and the lack of overwhelming left attitude is the big severe one.
Don't badmouth History
What are the roadblocks to getting the Admiral hired?
Might not be left enough and will try and spread money around to other departments like History and Religious Studies rather than special attention to the sciences are the two big ones and the lack of overwhelming left attitude is the big severe one.
Don't badmouth History
What are the roadblocks to getting the Admiral hired?
Might not be left enough and will try and spread money around to other departments like History and Religious Studies rather than special attention to the sciences are the two big ones and the lack of overwhelming left attitude is the big severe one.
What are the roadblocks to getting the Admiral hired?
Might not be left enough and will try and spread money around to other departments like History and Religious Studies rather than special attention to the sciences are the two big ones and the lack of overwhelming left attitude is the big severe one.
Why is everyone on the BOT so left in general? A lot of them are old, rich, Caucasian gentlemen. Shouldn't they be conservatives?
What are the roadblocks to getting the Admiral hired?
Might not be left enough and will try and spread money around to other departments like History and Religious Studies rather than special attention to the sciences are the two big ones and the lack of overwhelming left attitude is the big severe one.
Why is everyone on the BOT so left in general? A lot of them are old, rich, Caucasian gentlemen. Shouldn't they be conservatives?
President Shalala indoctrinated them with a leftist way of thinking. As a result, those who exhibited this quality the loudest rose through the board ranks save for a few holdovers.
I would also assume that a few of them will slide back a noticeable direction to the right now that Shalala is out.
What are the roadblocks to getting the Admiral hired?
Might not be left enough and will try and spread money around to other departments like History and Religious Studies rather than special attention to the sciences are the two big ones and the lack of overwhelming left attitude is the big severe one.
Why is everyone on the BOT so left in general? A lot of them are old, rich, Caucasian gentlemen. Shouldn't they be conservatives?
What are the roadblocks to getting the Admiral hired?
Might not be left enough and will try and spread money around to other departments like History and Religious Studies rather than special attention to the sciences are the two big ones and the lack of overwhelming left attitude is the big severe one.
Why is everyone on the BOT so left in general? A lot of them are old, rich, Caucasian gentlemen. Shouldn't they be conservatives?
President Shalala indoctrinated them with a leftist way of thinking. As a result, those who exhibited this quality the loudest rose through the board ranks save for a few holdovers.
I would also assume that a few of them will slide back a noticeable direction to the right now that Shalala is out.