UM offers WR Evan Stewart

Advertisement
Advertisement
YUPPPP.. That was deciding factor and we need to start churning them out because Restrepo not gonna change that either..

I had that
YUPPPP.. That was deciding factor and we need to start churning them out because Restrepo not gonna change that either..

I had the same feeling that's what was happening. Kid looked undecided and nervous the whole time before he came up. Glad he didn't play the hat game.

Next in line for South Florida turncoat WRs. His reasoning for not cominfg is it the chicken or the egg? He could have jump started us sending guys in round 1 again, coulda been a trendsetter. Now hes just a traitor

Advertisement

Honestly, I can't even be mad. He's the top WR recruit in the country. I despise OSU but they have a better track record in recent years with sending WRs to the league. We need to get better in that area. It would also help if we actually knew who our starting QB will be next year.

Stewart is a WR1. We don't have a WR1. We need a WR1.

I hope the math adds up similarly for Mario.

I know every team will be after him, but pair him with one of the top QBs from the portal and it's a playoff lock. Stewart knows he's going to be a first round pick wherever he goes, so this decision just comes to down to pure $$$ and having fun.

Advertisement
Next in line for South Florida turncoat WRs. His reasoning for not cominfg is it the chicken or the egg? He could have jump started us sending guys in round 1 again, coulda been a trendsetter. Now hes just a traitor
Yeah the two best receivers of this guys lifetime went to Marshall and Georgia Tech. I’m not sure what he thinks Hartline (if he’s even still there) offers him that Beard doesn’t. The kid is a first round pick regardless, hes really just choosing where he wants his legacy to be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back