UM offers WR Evan Stewart

Screenshot_20210929-052949_Chrome.jpg

Cane lock
/s

Advertisement
That money makes you do wild sh*t.
Yup...

And I’m not even saying he should’ve came to Miami because obviously we never had a shot, but signing with TAMU if you’re a 5-star WR is a complete waste of time unless you wanna just block all the **** time & run clearout routes for the TE’s.

He should ask Demond Demas, Jalen Preston, Kenyon Jackson, Chase Lane & Moose Muhammad how they like TAMU’s dusty *** old 1990’s Terry Bowden Auburn offense lol.

Advertisement
Yup...

And I’m not even saying he should’ve came to Miami because obviously we never had a shot, but signing with TAMU if you’re a 5-star WR is a complete waste of time unless you wanna just block all the **** time & run clearout routes for the TE’s.

He should ask Demond Demas, Jalen Preston, Kenyon Jackson, Chase Lane & Moose Muhammad how they like TAMU’s dusty *** old 1990’s Terry Bowden Auburn offense lol.

Funny my boss is a big time A&M guy, booster and all mad keeps bragging about the offensive recruits and I keep telling him who cares they won’t even ne used majority of time to catch anything

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back